goog

L.A Mod units upgrade Sub-mod. 3.0 Fire/Police/Ambulance "OLD DOWNLOAD LINK REMOVED" "NO DOWNLOAD" "WIP"

the old tiny black umpc is the old la mod version,it has yet to be changed...I did notice that the ATF_cv was screwed up a bit,so I fixed it and will post a link for the fix on page 1.It looks as it should in my editor now so any problems let me know,strange things happen sometimes on the way to in game status.

Sounds good Goog, ya sometimes things just go screwy randomly. Can you just let us know when you post the ATF cruiser? Thanks

it's on page 1 below the original link...

hey goog1967 when are the ems units comeing

We still need the rest of the police units! LOL! :laugh:

when they have lights you will get them....I agree on the original tiny cv's,I hate them.

Where can i get the tahoe? it wasnt in the rar file. thats the only vehicle missing in the files that I downloaded

no, it's not the only vehicle your missing...read the posts and you'll find your answer.

the megaupload link on first page is broken. anyone has other link to download this upgrade???

I just tried both links and they work fine,both downloaded...the problem is on your end.

I downloaded the first package and I can't find the rear right back door for the Crown Vics, and no Crown Vic trunks, are they hidden in the file or something I can't find them

this problem is on your end,nobody else who downloaded this has ever had that problem,did you add another submod over it?the la mod original cars only have 3 doors.If you know the editor you can fix it there ,try a fresh install first.

Drop the whole folder into the la mod,don't expand the folder tree.It seems you are missing the door prototype ep4's,there all there so it shouldn't be a problem if you install it correctly.

I tryied the one with the fixed ATF and its not working can you upload it on Mediafire or somthing please.

you need to download both files on page 1,the police upgrade and the atf add on.BOTH links are working fine(I just checked them) as I stated a few posts previous.The file sharing sites are pretty straight forward as to what your supposed to do to download the file,so take your time and read the page(you are a free user,and enter the capcha on the atf file download)