goog

L.A Mod units upgrade Sub-mod. 3.0 Fire/Police/Ambulance "OLD DOWNLOAD LINK REMOVED" "NO DOWNLOAD" "WIP"

hey goog, is there anyway you could make the rescue alittle longer with a third Axle? i feel that it would look a little better that way. You dont have too, just a little suggestion. The lights are very good! if thats basic for you, then CFD's version will be crazy!

The lights are very good! if thats basic for you, then CFD's version will be crazy!

Thanks,I learnt alot from Chad,so any praise is because of his lighting skills.His versions will be more polished and realistic in their patterns and radiations.I just didn't want to put blank,non-lighted units in the game for you guys...so this is a band aid solution for now.

I got Medic 39 @ Sta 2 using 4X4 LA Mod. Also have the Chevy Impala along with goog's updated PD cars. I planted fire Sta 3 that houses Engine 17, WaterTender & Hazmat. I also took the HES and convert it as the Tec unit. But I have a problem, I reskined the Tec Unit and for some reason it won't change when at game play as I got it using the dds converter. Maybe because the HES still excist on the game?

post-2116-0-38624200-1339120364_thumb.jp

Goog or anyone else who can help,

I am trying to use this mod with Xplorer 4x4's version of the LA mod. With YSB's patch 9. I am able to get everything installed perfectly. Game works great and the changes really make it awesome. I have a problem though. Every police vehicle now wants to park at the main police station instead of Xplorers new substations for port police and LASD. I will be perfectly honest, I have NO clue where to even start looking to change it back to the way it was.

It worked fine before installing this submod so its gotta be something thats changed for the LAPP car and the LASD cars I just have no clue what. Goog, I know your super busy with the RCMP mod but if you or anyone else has any ideas what I did wrong or what needs fixed I would very much appreciate the input.

Thanks in advance,

Tom

You should fix speed of the police cars

Speed of the units are not controlled in the editor,you will find them in the game folder in the units folder.

Attached is that folder which will return the speeds to LA mod default speeds.

http://www.4shared.c...UYFv/Units.html

copy and paste to the la mod police units folder.

If you want to change their patrol speed, its in the editor. You'll have to find the 3 patrol paths and change the speed there. If you want to change the speed of when they respond out of a spawn, that's in the mods folders under units, then the unit you want. Then open up the 'unit.xml' using a word processor and change the speed value.

Disregard the above message and use what I gave,that is the only speed value that was changed and the fix is reverting it back to default settings.