goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

I see the children are testy tonight,keep to the topic or you'll be reported and you 2 guys do us all a favour and don't post on this topic again.You guys bring absolutely nothing to the discussion.

Here's a new video of the B.C. Sheriff cruiser with the new all red Tomar strobe lightbar,there is also footage of the new B.C. Sheriff's paddy wagon which I will give a better look once I get the bells and whistles on it.

Here's a new video of the B.C. Sheriff cruiser with the new all red Tomar strobe lightbar,there is also footage of the new B.C. Sheriff's paddy wagon which I will give a better look once I get the bells and whistles on it.

Oh my goodness, you guys need to actually stop it with all the outstanding modding ;), I'm getting so anxious for the final release!!! :D

Absolutely exceeds everything when I started watching this topic in 2011, very nice!! You guys even have the strobes looking like strobe lights!

Steve, Goog967 recently have had made the City of North Vancouver Fire Engine, as well a single N.V.P.D cruiser to the fleet.

Also he just finished up an awesome looking BC sheriffs Paddy Wagon and a ford police interceptor unit.

He will post a pic or video sometimes later on tonight.

Yay :D! I had talked to him about it at like dunno, feb? about the city/district units maybe as an add on later on in the modification.

I'm happy to hear about that.

I could of sworn Sherrifs had blue's too... :l Then again, I've never seen one responding with Lights/Sirens.

Yay :D! I had talked to him about it at like dunno, feb? about the city/district units maybe as an add on later on in the modification.

I'm happy to hear about that.

I could of sworn Sherrifs had blue's too... :l Then again, I've never seen one responding with Lights/Sirens.

I've seen one in person and on all the videos they have only all red/white/yellow,I think it's the fact that their not allowed traffic stops in BC so no red/blue combo.However I think Kelowna or Kamloops is doing a provincial trial using them for traffic duties so they will change province wide if successfull.The afformentioned units in that trial city may have red/blue to stop traffic,not sure on that though.

I'm just curious, Does having realistic, authentic lights affect your gameplay performance positively because the presence motivates you to play your role in-game realistically as if was a real life situation? Does it give you a thrill of excitement because it almost looks real at night?

Do you feel stastified with the light jobs that we have made, because they look nearly identical to the actual LED lights that you would see on your hometown emergency services fleet? For research, give us your input on this.

The umpc's and the Tomar lighting was joint effort between CFD and myself,since his pc has problems he tells me all the patterns and has all the say as the lights are his specialty.I'm learning and getting better but he's the master.

I'm just curious, Does having realistic, authentic lights affect your gameplay performance positively because the presence motivates you to play your role in-game realistically as if was a real life situation? Does it give you a thrill of excitement because it almost looks real at night?

Do you feel stastified with the light jobs that we have made, because they look nearly identical to the actual LED lights that you would see on your hometown emergency services fleet? For research, give us your input on this.

Well, I've never seen lights as realistic as these so its hard to say :P . I don't think I actually realized how realistic they were until you released these videos. But I can imagine playing with your perfect lights combined goog's perfect skins, and yeah, it is exciting to say the least.

Great work as always guys

CFD, releaism is always a draw for me. I am excited to see such efforts to make this more like a Training Simulator than a game. Realistic events, gameplay, lighting, models all of which I would rather have the pure fictional Mods. If that makes any sense.

Yeah with me, realism is key. The more real, the better the gameplay. It's adds more of an effect to the game and gives the mod something that stands out.

And of course I'm satisfied! Best I've ever seen!

Realism definetly plays a role, how units look affects game play. If a unit looks like crap, or has bad lighting, I find myself less inclined to use it. With realism, there is also a line between what is real, and what you want. I know that I've already modified little bits of the lights on other updates (even your LAPD update) to match what I wanted, or what in my opinion would go for safety or have seen on others.

I'm not sure if it will necessarily motivate people to realistic play, but it will definetly improve the enjoyment and the experience of the game.

Now The realistic Lights absolutely make the game play experience 100% times better for me! But i was wondering if the sirens will be updated and have some attention also because im not trying to put you guys down but i think some of the sirens do need some work but if you guys actually make the sirens just as realistic as the lights i think we got a mod better then the L.A mod!!

Now The realistic Lights absolutely make the game play experience 100% times better for me! But i was wondering if the sirens will be updated and have some attention also because im not trying to put you guys down but i think some of the sirens do need some work but if you guys actually make the sirens just as realistic as the lights i think we got a mod better then the L.A mod!!

The sirens are all accurate to the real life units(fire,ambulance and police),all have been taken off manufacturers websites and are top quality.We will leave nothing mediocre,everything will be done to perfection.

I went back and found it,have a listen.(these are not final,we have added background noise so they can't be copied,the game versions are perfect)

Will the map in the videos be in the game?

nope,those are just editor maps for showing off the units.Looks better than that green and white stripped floor.

Nice! . How long did it take for the superb light work , so people can get Idea how much time and effort go's into just to do and create.

I'll let CFD answer that one,but they vary on unit size as the fire units take longer than the police.It also depends on how many lights we put on the units.

It usually takes around 1-3 days to finish a CVPI light job. 3-7 days for a large sized body like fire trucks. 300-600 poly can be made for one vehicle. It all depends on how many lights does it require and how the detailing needs to be presented.