goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

Looks great, just a question about the actual models. When I downloaded it, it only had the model files, and didn't seem to have the doors for the trucks, how do you get them, or did I do something wrong?

The one I downloaded had 3 png files,vehicle model file,tire model file,4 doors,trunk and a hood.I renamed the trunk and hood as door05 and door06.Put all in your model/vehicle/police then load editor and link the prototypes and you should have what I got.

The wheel in this package is screwed up, so I used one of my wheels.

If your having trouble still pm me and I'll send you what I got.

Police Interceptor Generic Ghost Unit -- THIS BONUS UNIT IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO THE OFFICIAL SUPPORTERS OF RCMP MODIFICATION.

How to be a supporter? Simply add our fan banner into your signature option on the forum to show your legitimate support towards this mod, and you will be contacted a few days early before the official release date and you will be asked if you would like to have this limited edition Traffic Ghost Unit.

If you are already a supporter, feel free to PM either Goog1967 or I and file a request.

[img=http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/4822/fannn.png]

Worked on these all day and finally,here are the F-450 and E-450 BCAS ambulances in game state.They are close to real world accurate as possible,check out the lightbar and the surrounding housing...chevy unit will be next.

post-17160-0-62079900-1316229819.jpg

post-17160-0-13527100-1316229821.jpg

post-17160-0-89426000-1316229824.jpg

The one I downloaded had 3 png files,vehicle model file,tire model file,4 doors,trunk and a hood.I renamed the trunk and hood as door05 and door06.Put all in your model/vehicle/police then load editor and link the prototypes and you should have what I got.

The wheel in this package is screwed up, so I used one of my wheels.

If your having trouble still pm me and I'll send you what I got.

I think I have it working now, will let you know if that changes though. I really seem to be challenged these days though, because I can't seem to get the banner to work as my signature. So I support you guys, and when I get it to work, it will be up there.

Why are there 2 different skins?

it has 2 different skins because it is 2 different models,one is a van(E-series) the other is a truck(F-series).Ford made the vans look similar to the trucks so that is why they look similar, but if you examine them closely ,you can see the differences.