Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Incorrect, it is, W 48th runs into Times Square, it is like literally round the corner, on our map it wont be though. But yeah it's not in TS like previously stated.

Times Square is approximately w 42nd and 7th Ave. W 48 could be considered the most northern part of Times Square, but it's not what most people would imagine as Times Square, since there's no lights or anything.

whats the link to this video?

Looks pretty good; I see you still haven't got all the command buttons design done, anyway take your time.

Edit.: Klaus posted it while I was looking for it :D

Edited by aitor

Just a quick question the mod looks greats but in the video there was some missing vehicles will they be fixed and also will Ghost busters still be in it?

I can't remember them mentioning ghostbusters u Shute that was not the ghostbusters mod/submod it was somewhere on this forum

they did say they might

Hey guys, computer internet issues have left me un able to post or update all week but yeah I'm back, Rafael is also working on the mod again as he has been busy with school and the parallel development of our new project. So yeah plenty of new things to show, so stay tuned! :D

I guess you all saw the new video? Very impressed with his presentation, although we've mentioned NB might wanna use the speed controls but other than that that's exactly how the mod will look ;)

x

Hey guys, computer internet issues have left me un able to post or update all week but yeah I'm back, Rafael is also working on the mod again as he has been busy with school and the parallel development of our new project. So yeah plenty of new things to show, so stay tuned! :D

I guess you all saw the new video? Very impressed with his presentation, although we've mentioned NB might wanna use the speed controls but other than that that's exactly how the mod will look ;)

x

so no motorbike?