FFW TUT

New York Modification {In Progress}

Guest ToaDster

That wasn't Sarcasim. I'll wait for a moderator to deal with this.

not you. Explorer4X4 at the bottom of his post he put "/sarcasm". NOW CAN WE PLEASE GET BACK TO THE TOPIC!

Toadster, Steve Winters, and Xplorer.. All of you, right now, stop acting like children, and behave, or I'm locking this topic again. You're all just looking for things to bicker over now. Worse than a bunch of old ladies.

Next person to start something I'm warning right away, got it... I don't mind. (This applies to future to, regardless if it's 2 years or two seconds)

All of you please behave, or you will end up losing this topic AGAIN. Do I really need to do that?

EDIT: Thought I'd add, it's fine and dandy to make a sarcastic remark, most people here do it often. Take a joke, calm down. Maybe he shouldn't have said it, but your reaction was a bit over kill. I don't tolerate sarcasm, maybe you should grow up? First of all, I'd suggest watching how snappy you get with people here, remember he is your equal, if not higher up from being here longer, I'm gonna suggest to just watch out what you say, and remember you're just a regular member, and no one here cares if you're president of America or a 12 year old. You still have no special powers. So be careful with what you say.

That goes for the rest of you too

:police:

Edited by Newfoundking

I don't appreciate sarcasm. How about you act a little more like an adult when you post things.

Well dont state the overly obvious and you wont get sarcastic remarks. ;)

Toadster, Steve Winters, and Xplorer.. All of you, right now, stop acting like children, and behave, or I'm locking this topic again. You're all just looking for things to bicker over now. Worse than a bunch of old ladies.

Next person to start something I'm warning right away, got it... I don't mind. (This applies to future to, regardless if it's 2 years or two seconds)

All of you please behave, or you will end up losing this topic AGAIN. Do I really need to do that?

EDIT: Thought I'd add, it's fine and dandy to make a sarcastic remark, most people here do it often. Take a joke, calm down. Maybe he shouldn't have said it, but your reaction was a bit over kill. I don't tolerate sarcasm, maybe you should grow up? First of all, I'd suggest watching how snappy you get with people here, remember he is your equal, if not higher up from being here longer, I'm gonna suggest to just watch out what you say, and remember you're just a regular member, and no one here cares if you're president of America or a 12 year old. You still have no special powers. So be careful with what you say.

That goes for the rest of you too

:police:

WTF? I said one sarcastic remark, which you say is ok, but you get up on your soap box and preach to me about bickering? Where did I bicker? Please double check who is bickering before you start mentioning names.

I agree with NFK. I say back to the topic.

So you spam the topic?

Well dont state the overly obvious and you wont get sarcastic remarks. ;)

Please play nice?

WTF? I said one sarcastic remark, which you say is ok, but you get up on your soap box and preach to me about bickering? Where did I bicker? Please double check who is bickering before you start mentioning names.

I know exactly what you said, I wasn't preaching to anyone about bickering I was saying stop to everyone, and I was saying not to start as well as to stop. Becuase most people when they are bickered to bicker back. I know you hadn't, so calm down.. NOW!

So you spam the topic?

Duly noted

Some one said it was released two weeks ago :1046276128_motz:

Are people lying now!!!!!!!!!

I have never heard that...

Mod is not released. There you go, facts!

That wasn't very nice! :cry:

That wasn't very on-topic! :cry:

It wasn't at all, :)

I commented all now, warnings are issued because people can't behave. More to be issued if it isn't dropped :)

NYC Unmarked Taxi

If I remember correctly most these things belong to the TLC

Taxi and Limo Commission, go after them for things related to people transport like not running the meter, expired certifications and what not... I think they do other work when required, but generally they were meant to hunt down Cabs, Limos, and Sedans that roam the city... IF I remember correctly but it was years ago since I bothered to look into them.

NYC Unmarked Taxi

If I remember correctly most these things belong to the TLC

Taxi and Limo Commission, go after them for things related to people transport like not running the meter, expired certifications and what not... I think they do other work when required, but generally they were meant to hunt down Cabs, Limos, and Sedans that roam the city... IF I remember correctly but it was years ago since I bothered to look into them.

The Taxi most likely belongs to the NYPD Anti-crime/taxi-squad unit who's mission is to drive around and search for crime while its happening. I believe the TLC drives marked units.

Guest Francis

hi guys i dont know if this is not aloud to be asked but when was the last update im just curious tryin to keep up with yall is crazy hard lol if its not aloud im sorry i wont ask again if it is

The very first page has all the updates and such announcements, no need for the dates. :)