Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
EmC-Unit

Miami Modification [WIP NOW!]

39 minutes ago, Mark_ said:

Thats a shame, as I think you'll find a large majority of EM4 players still use Steam for it

I have never used a steam, and not going to install it because people use it. Its up to people to install the mod anywhere else than 1.3 deluxe version on witch it is created.

35 minutes ago, Squad 65 said:

Welp. I still have the disc version lol so I hope this mod is worth it. Not saying it isnt.

My data game folder is 2 GB, it is laughable even to argue about in 2019.

11 hours ago, EmC-Unit said:

I have never used a steam, and not going to install it because people use it. Its up to people to install the mod anywhere else than 1.3 deluxe version on witch it is created.

My data game folder is 2 GB, it is laughable even to argue about in 2019.

Dang. Thats large

Its a common misconception that mods can only be played in certain versions.

In reality, all mods work regardless of Steam, disc version, digital download or Em4 gold copies. The only thing that changes is the game directory's location, therefore you will have a "Mods" folder in a different place. Steam has a complicated path, while the disc versions have a direct path that most of the old school, including myself, are used to.

The only thing that matters is deluxe or normal Em4. The reason is that the deluxe map has more events than normal Em4. Playing a deluxe freeplay map on normal freeplay mode will cause deluxe only events such as hydrant water, traffic jams, defective electric boxes and fireworks being spawned incorrectly. They're not game breaking except for the incompatible particles causing lag.

The version currently available in Steam is the Deluxe 1.3 version of the game. Users of 911FR and standard Em4 however will have to bear with the above mentioned bugged deluxe only events.

Thanks itchboy for complete unwrap of the idea behind the decision!

18 hours ago, gunswat said:

Some stuff might be missing aswell like models.

Yes, and i bet my ass off, youtube CCs gonna play it on 911 FR , but than only they will look dumb for dissregarding completability. I've made that update so people

8Xg.gif

tho wellcomeback from ashes gunswat

On 11/16/2019 at 7:11 AM, Squad 65 said:

Dang. Thats large

14 minutes 18 seconds to download on 2 mb/s

Hey, ive' been pretty silent. Thanks for those drawn reactions, really appreciate them!

I am starting to lose my mind with this lockdown ( im am introverted and can be pretty self-sufficient - but i am on my limit...)
Here's one of the new moddels that i don't like. Probably i should went for 2016 ford...

By now will use it as a map proop.

idACvnD.png

IVJk8ht.png

oKJtqxt.png

Credits: Itcbooty, EmC-Unit, Bama1234, RK-1000.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, EmC-Unit said:

Hey, ive' been pretty silent. Thanks for those drawn reactions, really appreciate them!

I am starting to lose my mind with this lockdown ( im am introverted and can be pretty self-sufficient - but i am on my limit...)
Here's one of the new moddels that i don't like. Probably i should went for 2016 ford...

By now will use it as a map proop.

idACvnD.png

IVJk8ht.png

oKJtqxt.png

Credits: Itcbooty, EmC-Unit, Bama1234, RK-1000.

This vehicle is awesome. Really dig it.

• Upvote 2

Hope you do add it so we can use it as it looks amazing and would be a shame just for a prop

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, FInn Rescue 12 said:

Just a small video of a few 2020 Explorers for the Miami Mod Patrol units still WIP. 

Beautiful light work

• Upvote 1

The colored lenses on the Liberty look great. I would suggest however to swap the alley lights from halogen to LED. Otherwise it looks pretty great!

• Upvote 1

Reworked the first moddel that was done for this version of the mod.

VPIhQBA.png

l3SgWi9.png

UjPSYAn.png

YmxIAnQ.png

Credits: Itcbooty, EmC-Unit.

• Like 7

Turned LA mod motorbike intoo MDPD version:

Ovvb8e0.png

Mgt01kl.png

MtkXeW4.png

F770nYQ.png

rVr24U3.png