Hoppah

Los Angeles Mod bugs, issues and problems

Guest Perfo

Hi man. I have a question.

I have reinstall after a few time Emergency 4 and then i have installed the Los angeles mod and his upgrade to 2.0.2. But when i try to charge the mod appear an error message of this type:

"Symbol RESTRICT2_CANBEPICKEDUP in not definied in current scope"

I have rienstall the game and the mod with and without the upgrade but the problemm still remain.

What i have to do???

Hmmm, even after uninstalling everything the same problem persists O.o

this cannot be right, And i havent even applyed patch 2.0.2 so there should be no reason

It helps to listen when people try to help, post a logfile and dxdiag.

Hi man. I have a question.

I have reinstall after a few time Emergency 4 and then i have installed the Los angeles mod and his upgrade to 2.0.2. But when i try to charge the mod appear an error message of this type:

"Symbol RESTRICT2_CANBEPICKEDUP in not definied in current scope"

I have rienstall the game and the mod with and without the upgrade but the problemm still remain.

What i have to do???

You need patch 3 for emergency 4. Its in the downloads database.

"It Helps to listen when people try to help" What is this supposed to mean?

It means, when you asked to provide a dxdiag and logfile, dont go on posting about the problem with out posting these first. These usually cut right to the root of the problem.

I dont see anything that stand out. If there is a newer driver for your video card, I would suggest trying it. I would care to guess there is a newer version, but yours really isnt that old, so who knows.

You may also have better luck in the technical section. These crashes are not usually related to the LA Mod themselves, but the game itself. I realize it happens since the upgrade to patch 2, but the game is still likley the root of the problem.

Have you tried deleting the mod, clearing your cache and cookies, redownloading, and reinstalling?

It means, when you asked to provide a dxdiag and logfile, dont go on posting about the problem with out posting these first. These usually cut right to the root of the problem.

I dont see anything that stand out. If there is a newer driver for your video card, I would suggest trying it. I would care to guess there is a newer version, but yours really isnt that old, so who knows.

You may also have better luck in the technical section. These crashes are not usually related to the LA Mod themselves, but the game itself. I realize it happens since the upgrade to patch 2, but the game is still likley the root of the problem.

Have you tried deleting the mod, clearing your cache and cookies, redownloading, and reinstalling?

Ive Redownloaded, Reinstalled Both the Mod and the Game.

Ill try the Deleting the cache and cookies with ATF cleaner now.

Guest LCPD-Tek-31

I've Uninstalled And Reinstalled This (The Whole Game) And I'm Still Having This Problem. It Automatically Force Closes On Me When I Open It? Any Help?

I've Uninstalled And Reinstalled This (The Whole Game) And I'm Still Having This Problem. It Automatically Force Closes On Me When I Open It? Any Help?

Well im in the same boat as you, I just went and bought "911 - First Responders" From the store and still it has the same error as Emergency 4 so it must be hardware related some how.

Well It has crashed several times now, Each time with an "!WARNING: global listener object is still registered! Unregister listener before destroying object!" Error message in the log file, Please help heres the log file:

EDIT:

Soloution Found!

After installing the game i had to run 2 .dll extention files through Start>Run

Then typed in these two Commands:

regsvr32 devenum.dll

regsvr32 quartz.dll

No Crashes since, Thanks everyone for you help :D

And I hope this helps others too

Do your missions work for the LA MOD? The LA MOD add-on ones don't work for me. Some of them do though. :gruebel:

Are we talking things like instant crash?

If so its something to do with the rendering of the objects on the map.

I have the same problem with effects ect.

Im working on a solution ill tell you as soon as possible

EDIT: @TacticalRooster22 Could you please post you logfile located in C:/Program Files/Wizardworks/911 - First Responders

And a DXDIAG By typing 'dxdiag' in Run Promt and saving it and and attaching it

Do you people ever LISTEN? I am trying to help you guy get your problems solved. Your having no luck here, and that might be because the problems are not LA Mod bugs. There bugs in the original game regardless if it is 911:FR,EM4,EM4Deluxe. Post your dxdiag and log files in the Technical Help forum.

Guest galant

it my have been spoken here before but I noticed a bug in the mod... It seems that the LAFD Swift Water Rescue truck has a small graphical error... the truck should be transporting the rubber boat(Zodiac) right? but why is it transporting the bigger (the white) LAFD Motorboat? And that's it! When I unload the boat there is nothing wrong but in the sequence (that one the shows the truck unloading the boat) the rubber boat doesn't appear the MotorBoat does. In the end the rubber boat is the one that is unloaded. Hope I helped out in some way!

it my have been spoken here before but I noticed a bug in the mod... It seems that the LAFD Swift Water Rescue truck has a small graphical error... the truck should be transporting the rubber boat(Zodiac) right? but why is it transporting the bigger (the white) LAFD Motorboat? And that's it! When I unload the boat there is nothing wrong but in the sequence (that one the shows the truck unloading the boat) the rubber boat doesn't appear the MotorBoat does. In the end the rubber boat is the one that is unloaded. Hope I helped out in some way!

I had the same problem along time ago. I was forced to more or less do a clean install to fix this. Sounds like you have some left over prototypes from the old versions.

Guest kicker12334

sometimes after i finish loading the los angeles mod 2.0 i start freeplay and the automatic siren dosent work wheni send them any ideas to fix it?

lamod_banner.gif

callofdutymodernwarfare.gifwindowsvistag.jpg

google4.png

All of the maps are weird.

Mission 1,2 The map doesnt show up it appears like the beggining of the editor green and boxes

On freeplay and other mission some objects,personnel,vehicles fires and even building seems to have a strange colour line who ends on the end of the map, like lightning strickes but on brown(Ill try to upload a pic)

The EMS crown victory is messed up, the tires are the doors and the doors are the tires

Guest donalvaro

Hi

I can not get me run the mod. I installed the game folder but nothing happens. in the game, I I click on the mod and then go to the list of campaigns, I click on the new and the game closes.

Can anyone help me?

PD: I attached a video to see what I mean: FLV video

First off use fraps or something and capture the whole video on your pc not with a cam or phone or something.

Second the resolution is way to small to see anything.

Three, with the tiny resolution its impossible to see anything but judging by the wrench icon next to the mod name, it looks like you didnt install it property.