Hoppah

Los Angeles Mod bugs, issues and problems

Guest Glenn21

Then I don't think you will need the patch...

I'm not sure how to fix your problem.. sorry. :)

thank you im going to try the patch but is that does not work al just need to play it in german lol

Edit : I am now getting a script error if I click retry a few time it says recoverd but it will still not show the original map I am useing the french version btw incase that makes a diffrence.

I've been testing the new version myself and the police dog is really buggy. I sent it to a ttack a guy and it ran around in circles then the game frame rate slowed then the dog heeled to the cop.

Is there any way to make the barricades be put in like a strategy game click and drag style?

Guest ff.emt.paulsen

I don't know if has been reported yet but...

In freeplay at the hotel I was going across the map and heard gun shots, I had no call but there was a guy with a gun in the hotel by the donut shop. I sent in police the arrest him when they shot him my game kicked me out to windows. This has happened twice to me and 3-4 times to my father playing.

Dude, lemmie see your logfile.

I susspect that the map has been edited so that when a person enters a radios the dude shoots, then the computer can't match the call and can't give credits so it kills itself because it doesn't know what to do.

So play until said event happens and force the error, then copy your log file onto the site.

Guest hman2525

I just got the La Mod and when I click on the icon it freezes and doesnt make it to the EM guard. When I start the game regularly i cant switch to the La Mod without it crashing. What do I do. Help me please

I just got the La Mod and when I click on the icon it freezes and doesnt make it to the EM guard. When I start the game regularly i cant switch to the La Mod without it crashing. What do I do. Help me please

It's normal for it to freeze when loading the mod. It could take 10 minutes to load, so click on Load and wait. The mod should load.

It's normal for it to freeze when loading the mod. It could take 10 minutes to load, so click on Load and wait. The mod should load.

New Computer (Best quality):

Los angeles mod = 25 secs

Winterberg mod = cca 4 minutes

Old Computer (Average quality):

Los Angeles mod = cca 5 minutes

Winterberg mod = cca 22 minutes

So as you see, it can take 22 minutes, if you have a average computer. But yes, if is mod loading it freeze for a while

i have got a problem

in the deluxe map when an emeregncy vehicle is going to a place. when the barrier of the train goes down, the vehicle passes dodging the barriers and sometimes the vehicle crashed with the train

here is a pic of an ambulance that crashed with the train , is there a fix for this?

lamodproblemcopydm0l.jpg

There is a traffic advisor modeled on the rear of the tiller so directional lights are certainly a possibility.

Just because its modeled on there doesnt mean you add the command and your good to go in this case. I have tried adding the redirect command to both the cab and the trailer with no luck.

New Computer (Best quality):

Los angeles mod = 25 secs

Winterberg mod = cca 4 minutes

Old Computer (Average quality):

Los Angeles mod = cca 5 minutes

Winterberg mod = cca 22 minutes

So as you see, it can take 22 minutes, if you have a average computer. But yes, if is mod loading it freeze for a while

I would love to know where you got 25 seconds. Unless your running a Core i9 and SSDs on SATA III ports with a hardware RAID card. I have one of the fastest, if not the fastest pc on the forum (Core i7 860,4GB RAM,ATI 4890,2x80 GB Intel SSDs G2 in RAID 0- Software) and it takes just under a minute to load the stock LA Mod.

Just because its modeled on there doesnt mean you add the command and your good to go in this case. I have tried adding the redirect command to both the cab and the trailer with no luck.

I would love to know where you got 25 seconds. Unless your running a Core i9 and SSDs on SATA III ports with a hardware RAID card. I have one of the fastest, if not the fastest pc on the forum (Core i7 860,4GB RAM,ATI 4890,2x80 GB Intel SSDs G2 in RAID 0- Software) and it takes just under a minute to load the stock LA Mod.

I have 4GB ram, intel core i5 cpu 750, ATI HD 5770 and 1TB harddisk so the emergency 4 starts in a few seconds

PS: sometimes it gets 50 secs, sometimes 30... I don't count it accurate. I have the very good computer, but your is better...

Since i installed the last LA Mod i cant start Emergency 4 Deluxe anymore. After the intro movie's it will jump back to my desktop. I already tried to Repair and Uninstall EM4.

Since i installed the last LA Mod i cant start Emergency 4 Deluxe anymore. After the intro movie's it will jump back to my desktop. I already tried to Repair and Uninstall EM4.

try this:

1) uninstall emergency 4

2) if there are any remaining folders or files in emergency 4 folder delete them manually

3) now you have to clean registry with the ccleaner or anything like that...

4) install emergency 4

5) try it now

i checked logfile and there is also problem with winterberg mod...

Hoppah Im trying to download the version 2.0 of your La Mod and when I get into the setup I get an error message saying setup cannot find a valid instilation of Emergency 4 of 911 First Responders. If I disregard I cant install it using the mod installer help!

Thanks

Zman

Hoppah Im trying to download the version 2.0 of your La Mod and when I get into the setup I get an error message saying setup cannot find a valid instilation of Emergency 4 of 911 First Responders. If I disregard I cant install it using the mod installer help!

Thanks

Zman

Just click ok and you can continue installing the mod.

Just click ok and you can continue installing the mod.

When I do that I have to copy the folder into mods because there is no desktop icon. I have La mod v1.8 so I know what changes you have made.

Thanks for the quick reply

Zman

Guest lokii

Hi guys. I just downloaded the LA mod 2.0 but i cant launch the .exe file. I get an error:

'Unable to execute file in the temporary directory. Setup aborted; Error 5, permission denied'

Although i am logged in as admin (win xp sp3).

Any chance of getting a normal e4mod file instead of the setup, or any other solution please.

Cheers.

Hi guys. I just downloaded the LA mod 2.0 but i cant launch the .exe file. I get an error:

'Unable to execute file in the temporary directory. Setup aborted; Error 5, permission denied'

Although i am logged in as admin (win xp sp3).

Any chance of getting a normal e4mod file instead of the setup, or any other solution please.

Cheers.

So ignore this and run the mod with classic style...