Hoppah

Los Angeles Mod bugs, issues and problems

There were a few vehicles stuck near intersections for no season. I took a frap shot and will get more later. I like to get these vehicles tow assessable. If its possible, tell me how? There is a few others and its driving me crazy :stupid:

post-2116-1264824654_thumb.jpg

post-2116-1264829189_thumb.jpg

post-2116-1264829209_thumb.jpg

There were a few vehicles stuck near intersections for no season. I took a frap shot and will get more later. I like to get these vehicles tow assessable. If its possible, tell me how?

Shoot it until it becomes on fire, then put out the fire, tow and repeat as needed on other vehicles.

-d

-d

I fixed the problem with those vehicles. They no longer stand still. They move like the rest of them. I fixed those vehicles by going to editor and highlight the vehicle than click on edit. I took snap shot at repair and did alteration on edit and its done.

post-2116-1264872106_thumb.jpg

post-2116-1264872122_thumb.jpg

post-2116-1264872151_thumb.jpg

post-2116-1264873072_thumb.jpg

so what cars can LAPD have?

And you have the never to call some one stupid earlier in the thread?

They have Crown Vics and Chargers.

The one and only time I can see them utilizing such a car as the Audi would be for undercover operations for surveillance and wouldnt be equipped with lights or siren so they wouldnt engage in a traffic pursuit or anything like that.

Everyone back to topic. That is all.

Even after several warnings from Newfound some people still found it nessecary to reply to the off topic messages so I deleted all of them. Next person to go off topic in this thread will recieve a week long posting suspension. So :1046276160_schildbacktotopic: or face the consequences!

It will be better if you do LAPD version of this car :)
so what cars can LAPD have?

:excl: CLICK :excl:

You are starting to piss me off once again. I keep telling people to read some sources before you post anything stupid over and over again. Is it really that hard to do some research yourself? [bleep] [bleep] [bleep] #*(%V(H%H|V(!*H

To answer your question: There are three vehicles currently in use by the LAPD as patrol vehicles. The Ford Crown Victoria and the Dodge Charger and a few Impalers. ALL OF THEM ARE ALREADY IN THE MOD OR IN THE ADDITIONAL UNITS SUBMOD. Because of dumb **** like this, I just wanna quit and start modding for another game.

Look people!!!! The perfect example why I do not allow suggestions over the last year anymore! :mad:

FI*FH*#!Y*V%&HV($YY(!V$(!@H$V!(@$

Hoppah, the guy who asked for the Audi police car was only saying this because he is probably European, so he is used to European cars being used as police vehicles.

Also, does wood's freeplay map v2 have any major bugs?

What? How come Hoppah is a normal member now?

What happened to his admin status?

I personally removed my own admin status. Don't want to be an admin anymore. Also changed some other things to my profile and closed my PM box. Some people are kinda 'report-button-happy'. I just can't get rid of the Paypal banner for some reason. :happy:

I personally removed my own admin status. Don't want to be an admin anymore. Also changed some other things to my profile and closed my PM box. Some people are kinda 'report-button-happy'. I just can't get rid of the Paypal banner for some reason. :happy:

Sorry to see this change as it was nice having you as an admin. I think you handled everything well! But Jesus ******* ****? man that is bad...LOL I don't even say that my self. I admire you hoppah and I know its not going to be the same. Best wish's. :cheers-mate:

Sorry to see this change as it was nice having you as an admin. I think you handled everything well! But Jesus fucking christ? man that is bad...LOL I don't even say that my self. I admire you hoppah and I know its not going to be the same. Best wish's. :cheers-mate:

Ok, changed my post. :)

:excl: CLICK :excl:

You are starting to piss me off once again. I keep telling people to read some sources before you post anything stupid over and over again. Is it really that hard to do some research yourself? [bleep] [bleep] [bleep] #*(%V(H%H|V(!*H

To answer your question: There are three vehicles currently in use by the LAPD as patrol vehicles. The Ford Crown Victoria and the Dodge Charger and a few Impalers. ALL OF THEM ARE ALREADY IN THE MOD OR IN THE ADDITIONAL UNITS SUBMOD. Because of dumb **** like this, I just wanna quit and start modding for another game.

Look people!!!! The perfect example why I do not allow suggestions over the last year anymore! :mad:

FI*FH*#!Y*V%&HV($YY(!V$(!@H$V!(@$

Ohhh yeah Forgot about the Impala. I guess it seems there pretty rare so I always forget.

Seriously though, back to topic, the LA Mod is still a running project, support is still being offered, and he's still modding, so let's keep to topic, shall we? Pyro wasn't joking with his red text.

Do you really have to post every [...] 5 posts in a topic to say BTT? Gees chill [...] out and let [...] get a little off topic. I dont see the thread loaded with new bugs do you? So I dont see what the harm is in letting the topic get ot a little. Its Hoppahs Mod/Thread, and he basically just announced he has taken a step down in the community. Sure hes not leaving but can we atleast have a moment to thank him and [...]before you come in going all [...]?

Do you really have to post every [...] 5 posts in a topic to say BTT? Gees chill [...] out and let [...] get a little off topic. I dont see the thread loaded with new bugs do you? So I dont see what the harm is in letting the topic get ot a little. Its Hoppahs Mod/Thread, and he basically just announced he has taken a step down in the community. Sure hes not leaving but can we atleast have a moment to thank him and [...]before you come in going all [...]?

You know we aren't that strict or else you would have already been banned because you would have had four warnings for language abuse in one post.

We do deserve some respect because we are doing this in our free time. I think I ight be suggesting to Stan to let the entire website go off line for a week and see how you all like that. We shouldn't have to be asking everybody five times to go back on topic.

You have been around long enough to know off topic things belong in the off topic part of the forum. You want to thank Hoppah and throw a big party for him. We have absolutely no problem with that, in fact we thnk he deserves much more then that. But it doesn't belong in the bug report topic. Start a new topic in the LA MOD forum or in the off topic section if you want to thank Hoppah.

lol language abuse? Since when is freaking consider a curse word? In the second instance I said I said F not the whole F word. Come one they allow people say F'in on TV so long as they dont say the whole word. The last word was Nazi. Thats not a curse.

Aslo its BS for the fact Hoppah posts the announcement of the Audi here, and yet we get in trouble for talking about it. He posts his announcement, more or less as stepping down as admin, and again we get in trouble for it. Rather then warning us maybe you guys should have merge the topics into a new thread, or better yer moved it in the general LA Mod topic(atleast in the case of the audi). Hoppah posted it here for us to discus so why should we get in trouble?

lol language abuse? Since when is freaking consider a curse word? In the second instance I said I said F not the whole F word. Come one they allow people say F'in on TV so long as they dont say the whole word. The last word was Nazi. Thats not a curse.

Aslo its BS for the fact Hoppah posts the announcement of the Audi here, and yet we get in trouble for talking about it. He posts his announcement, more or less as stepping down as admin, and again we get in trouble for it. Rather then warning us maybe you guys should have merge the topics into a new thread, or better yer moved it in the general LA Mod topic(atleast in the case of the audi). Hoppah posted it here for us to discus so why should we get in trouble?

Xplorer and I had a lengthy conversation on PM about this. Although we still disagree on some points I do have to acknowledge he's right about some things he said. We could have split the topic in stead of just keep asking you guys to go back to topic. Unfortunatly we didn't think about that. It is a wise lesson for the future.

We would very much appreciate it if people would start talking about bugs and glitches here again in stead of making dumb comments on the four posts above. Any off topic comments will simply be removed to help the topic get started again.

If you want to thank Hoppah for all the work he has done so far as an admin and a modder, you can do that here.