Hoppah

Los Angeles Mod bugs, issues and problems

Guest Bashflames

No problem. :)

Which vehicles don't have a working siren? Is the new SWAT SUV on of them?

I haven't any sirens. Not on one of my engines,cars,trucks or helicopters,if they have them^^.

and sorry but what means AUS?

I have a problem loading LA mod v2.0

When I try to load it EM4 gives me warning first. It says that the mod is not compatible with EM4 (in German).

So after pressing CRTL-ALT-DEL i get a warning message: "(_pickupb714d2):Error:Symbol RESTRICT2_CANBEPICKEDUP is not defined in current scope".

I can remember playing the game with La mod a long time ago, i think i first need to patch EM4 or something.

Can someone helpe me?

I have a problem loading LA mod v2.0

When I try to load it EM4 gives me warning first. It says that the mod is not compatible with EM4 (in German).

So after pressing CRTL-ALT-DEL i get a warning message: "(_pickupb714d2):Error:Symbol RESTRICT2_CANBEPICKEDUP is not defined in current scope".

I can remember playing the game with La mod a long time ago, i think i first need to patch EM4 or something.

Can someone helpe me?

I have that problem in EM4 Deluxe. It says it's not compatible, but I click OK to let it load and the mod still works fine.

Guest Duffman

Do you have the Patch?

It can be downloaded from the first post of the topic. Install it and that should fix your problem.

yes I have got the patch but the missions aren´t there

Hi,

I've searched through the forum, but I couldn't find a answer to my question. In the endless freeplay map, people won't go back on their normal path after an incident. So with the illegal demonstration, people keep standing on the streets, blocking the traffic. And if something happens in front of the wall-mart, people that come out of the wall-mart run away like their scared, stand their, want to walk again and just run back like their scared again. While there's nothing anymore. I'm using Emergency 4 Deluxe with LA mod 2.0 (patch 1 installed), deluxe map, neverending game and no sub-mods.

Grtz Vleeg

Hi,

I've searched through the forum, but I couldn't find a answer to my question. In the endless freeplay map, people won't go back on their normal path after an incident. So with the illegal demonstration, people keep standing on the streets, blocking the traffic. And if something happens in front of the wall-mart, people that come out of the wall-mart run away like their scared, stand their, want to walk again and just run back like their scared again. While there's nothing anymore. I'm using Emergency 4 Deluxe with LA mod 2.0 (patch 1 installed), deluxe map, neverending game and no sub-mods.

Grtz Vleeg

This is not a bug, it's just caused by the (lack of) game AI. Use police officers/fire fighters to get them back on the sidewalk. They will either stand there on the sidewalk or continue their route if there is a path nearby.

BTW: asking the same question once is more then enough. Your other topic was therefor locked and deleted.

I've already tried to send them away, that doesn't work. At the mall arresting all the people does not work either, because all the people that come out of the mall just do the same thing. And then I can stay arrest them because otherwise there are like 100 people in an hour standing there. Is there any other solution for the problem?

Tnx Vleeg

P.S. I'm sorry for the extra topic, i thought that no-one read my question.

I've already tried to send them away, that doesn't work. At the mall arresting all the people does not work either, because all the people that come out of the mall just do the same thing. And then I can stay arrest them because otherwise there are like 100 people in an hour standing there. Is there any other solution for the problem?

Tnx Vleeg

P.S. I'm sorry for the extra topic, i thought that no-one read my question.

Well in my game usually just one or two people run from the gunfire, it's easy to send them away again. But if you have a lot of people on the sidewalks, maybe you could try playing on the lowest graphic settings (no shadows, etc.).

If that still doesn't clear up the problem you can try to deminish the number of people that appear on the paths and walk on the sidewalk. Just open the editor, load the LA MOD and load the freeplay map. Start up the paths menu (edit --> paths) and at the spawn points of the pedestrian paths, just lower the number of people that appears per minute.