Hoppah

Los Angeles Mod bugs, issues and problems

I downloaded the patch onto my game and now when i play freeplay there is cars on the road that dont move and i cant get them to go away it causes major traffic jams and i cant play.

Same for me as well. some near intersections and also @ intersections. I shoot them and take out the fire than tow it a way. Than another one and another one. It keeps happening. I was fine till I download the patch.

hi guys, i'm new here, so i got a problem with la mod v2.0 and a question

Problem:

i got alot of traffic in the map i realy can't play, because there is alot of cars everywhere... i like to know how to remove/reduce the traffic..

Question:

i can't put the traffic lights (that Script who makes the cars stop before the fire department..)

how i put it? :nixweiss:

i'm sorry if the post wasnt here.. :rolleyes:

Look through this topic about traffic.

And here for traffic lights.

I downloaded the patch onto my game and now when i play freeplay there is cars on the road that dont move and i cant get them to go away it causes major traffic jams and i cant play.

[jackbauerstyle] DAMMIT! [/jackbauerstyle]

I forgot to remove 4 cars. I've fixed that and reuploaded the patch. When you got that bug just redownload and reinstall the patch and ignore the warning message when you double click the patch file. :)

Guest jackmann

so i downloaded the patch and it downloaded fine, but when i try to download the actual mod it downloads as a word document so therefore it doesn't really download at all, any suggestions???

Guest jackmann

need help on downloading!!! every time I download, it comes up as a word document so it doesnt download at all, the patch however did download fine, any ideas on what to do????

Yes, clean your temporary internet files.

Thanks for the reply but how do you do that, im using firefox, should i be using EX???

need help on downloading!!! every time I download, it comes up as a word document so it doesnt download at all, the patch however did download fine, any ideas on what to do????

Thanks for the reply but how do you do that, im using firefox, should i be using EX???

C:\documents and settings\<user>\local settings\<temporary internet files>

you might as well try within FF the dropdown : Tools / Clear Private Data ..... there check : Cache and click Clear Private Data Now

Guest jackmann
C:\documents and settings\<user>\local settings\<temporary internet files>

you might as well try within FF the dropdown : Tools / Clear Private Data ..... there check : Cache and click Clear Private Data Now

Well i did what you said and it still showed as a word doc

Strange occasions: (often reported as bugs, but cannot or won't be changed)

- Vehicles on patrol ignore traffic lights

- The watercannon of parked fire engines in one of the fire stations shoots through the roof of the fire station when a fire is in its vicinity.

- When personnel of the third parked ambulance (fire station 1) exits the vehicle they sometimes appear outside of the fire station.

Can you fix it that the police patrol stops for a traffic light?

Srry for bad Englisch am Dutch

What was changed in the fire station start script that required it to be patched?

I want the tiller in the fire station. Are you going to release an updated version of the two tiller scripts?

Already did... in secret. :xmas:

The changes have something to do with the rotation of the spawned vehicles. Without the updated scripts the vehicle spawn backwards in fire station 1 on w00ds second freeplay map.

Already did... in secret. :xmas:

The changes have something to do with the rotation of the spawned vehicles. Without the updated scripts the vehicle spawn backwards in fire station 1 on w00ds second freeplay map.

nice patch hoppah, what map do we select during the install if we have w00ds first freeplay map?

Guest HIFD 41
[jackbauerstyle] DAMMIT! [/jackbauerstyle]

I forgot to remove 4 cars. I've fixed that and reuploaded the patch. When you got that bug just redownload and reinstall the patch and ignore the warning message when you double click the patch file. :)

Thanks

Guest jackmann

so i cleard my catch, temp files, and all temp downloads in hopes that the LA mod download would download fine, it didnt. the download is still downloading as a word document, again the patch however downloaded perfectly, any more ideas?????

so i cleard my catch, temp files, and all temp downloads in hopes that the LA mod download would download fine, it didnt. the download is still downloading as a word document, again the patch however downloaded perfectly, any more ideas?????

What is the size of the "word" doc? If it is the same size as the mod (152MB), rename the file with a .zip extension on it and try opening it.

If your system is saving it as a Word doc... you've got some problems on your side.

-d

Guest jackmann
What is the size of the "word" doc? If it is the same size as the mod (152MB), rename the file with a .zip extension on it and try opening it.

If your system is saving it as a Word doc... you've got some problems on your side.

-d

hmm alright well, how come the patch downloaded just fine, thats my main question . I renamed it and opened it in the modinstaller and it said the mod wasnt an actual mod or somthing (basically renaming it didnt help), the file seems to be downloading 152 MB just like the mod, so whats the deal am i just a noob or somthing haha (I have 911 first responders if that matters)