Hoppah

Los Angeles Mod bugs, issues and problems

Hi

I was wondering where is the manual? Because i want to know if there is a command to evacuate people on a building

In one folder of the mod it's a sound file that says : This is LAPd leave the building inmediatly

Somebody know where is that command of evacuate and where is the manual?

Thanks

the button for this comand is on the helicopter but you can only use the command in the la airport mission

and the manual is in the la folder

Guest Wizzy

Just downloaded LA MOD and when i start the campaign and i complete the 1st mission how can i get to the other missions? After i complete the 1st mission and send all the cars back to HQ the game just keeps going forever.What do i have to do to get to the Second mission..

it does not let me go to the menu..I press any button and nothing comes out.

I ALSO DID THIS "As for the greyed out buttons after finishing a mission, press Restart, wait until the mission is reloaded and then go back the menu"

I COMPLETED THE MISSION AND PRESS RESTART AND WAITED FOR IT TO LOAD BUT THE GAME JUST EXITED ME OUT. I STARTED AGAIN NOW I HAVE TO COMPLETE MISSION 1 AGAIN...HELP!!!

Guest Wizzy

I think there's a fix for that... Anyway, my mission 1, along with many others, don't even work. :1046276128_motz: The loading screen comes up, freezes for a few seconds, and the game just closes! :machkaputt:

Which patch do i have to download. i have patch #1...also where do i download it?

the button for this comand is on the helicopter but you can only use the command in the la airport mission

and the manual is in the la folder

:( i wanted the command

And i still don't find the manual

Thanks for your answer ;)

I love this mod the 15minutes i've been able to play it, it keeps lagging everytime I select cars, people etc. And when I deselect everything is fine again.

I got a powerfull pc, which I can play newest games on full graphics etc, so nothing hardware should cause problem in this case.

Any hotfix out there?

That´s weird. Try to close down all others applications. Also, that you can play newest games on max doesn´t mean you can play older games on max.

When you started this, i know it isn´t LA Mod bug but EM4/911:FR bug... I´ve got power PC too, but when i started 911:FR my monitor starts to flashing, doesn´t matter on screen resolution. I know this is something with refresh frequency. Anyone know how to fix it?

Guest LangePat

when im playing the LA mod i can send out the vehicles, but once they appear on the map i cant do anything with them, the place where u usually see all the commands is just empty, i have this with all vehicles, i cant move them, cant call them back to base etc etc etc, i have installed the patch, im running on Vista

EDIT: i have it working now, i installed the patch again

Edited by LangePat

Guest JosesDonkey

i just installed the LA mod and when i go to modifications to launch it, everything freezes. anyone have an idea what might be causing this?

Guest LangePat

i just installed the LA mod and when i go to modifications to launch it, everything freezes. anyone have an idea what might be causing this?

i have that too, but after a few mins it continues :)

Guest Francis

Hello and welcome to the forums, JosesDonkey!

Well firstly, this is caused by the size of the LA Mod. Because the LA Mod replaces and adds a lot of units to the game, it will take longer time to load. It's basically just loading another game again, inside the game engine, if that can be easier to understand.

Depending on your computer's speed, it may take 3 to 20 minutes just to load the modification. Same thing will happen with the shortcut, but this will be a black screen.

You do not have to worry about that, it will be ready to be played on just a few minutes after waiting. :)

I love this mod the 15minutes i've been able to play it, it keeps lagging everytime I select cars, people etc. And when I deselect everything is fine again.

I got a powerfull pc, which I can play newest games on full graphics etc, so nothing hardware should cause problem in this case.

Any hotfix out there?

Define powerful. Listing your hardware may help. There used to be a tutorial here regarding nvidia cards, but not sure where it went. It could be lighting depending on if you have altered them yourself. The lighting submods here shouldnt be much of an issue, but no telling. Even I notice some lag sometimes running the games off an SSD array, Core i7 860 and 4890 gpu. I dont pay much attention to it personally. Make sure your drivers are up to date as well.

Yesterday evening i founded a bug.

when you send the new motorboat (the little one where you can see units on it on the model) and you send a diver with it.

when you send that unit to some place on the water and click on the diver icon, the diver leaves the vehicle but the boat still show 2 units on it. (or 1 if you had 1 on it)