Hoppah

Los Angeles Mod bugs, issues and problems

No, it doesn't replace the heli. The prototypes, models, and skins are all still there. It does get removed ingame though.

It looks like some scripts need to be modified, probably just a prototype change.

Ah I must have edited the script to quickly to notice :P I just knew it didnt show up in game anymore.

hey

there is something makes me wondering

when i istall the la mod 2.0 without installing the new map

however i still have the new map ingame

is there something what i miss or does anyone has a solution?

PS:if i try to install woods map

however i also have the new la map ???? ( i post this in the right tread but for some reason they ignore me^^)

i would be happy about any solution

Really? Are you sure you installed the right files in the right place? Read the readme file for wOOd's maps. ;)

yes really^^ i tryed everything ( with installer, manually,.... EVERYTHING)

but today i did something ( i don't know what i did. it was really difficult)

but it works now and that's what count :D

with woods maps it was the same

Since I applied the latest patch, I seem to have problem with the redirect command. In most cases it will only redirect one vehicle and then all further vehicles move up but fail to redirect. I thought It was a prototype problem, but they werent changed after the patch. The patch was the only new thing introduced.

Didnt update to the new map. However, the paths were bad in the previous patch as reported by others, so i fixed those paths when the previous patch was released and its worked fine till now.

Also, nothing major, but the MCU can be sent to HQ with the light mast still in the air.

Guest cooljohnite

Dear Hoppah, hi there i am avid fan of emergency 4 and i have emergency 3 also with me but the mods of e4 work fine on my pc and e3 mods fail to do so...can u pls pls put the bonus missions of e3 onto emergency 4 la mods...thanks a lot..waiting for reply cooljohnite@yahoo.co.in

Dear Hoppah, hi there i am avid fan of emergency 4 and i have emergency 3 also with me but the mods of e4 work fine on my pc and e3 mods fail to do so...can u pls pls put the bonus missions of e3 onto emergency 4 la mods...thanks a lot..waiting for reply cooljohnite@yahoo.co.in

The 19 missions Hoppah made for the EM3 LAMod? The games/missions are NOT compatible, meaning it's not just a copy and paste job. Hoppah has said to other people asking things like this that he isn't willing to spend the time to redo everything for the missions, especially if only a few would want them. Unless you find someone who IS willing to spend hours and hours to remake the maps, missions, info, scripts, etc. I doubt you'll ever see that happen.

Hi Hoppah, I have been using LA Mod for Emergency 4 for about 5 Months now and after installing your patch version 2.0.2 It constantly crashes at times for example:

- Units exiting a car

- Firetruck cannon is used

Could you please provide me with a solution ASAP.

Thank-you very much

try to deleet your whole la mod ( or the whole em4 )

then downloadet it new

and installt it :happy:

EDIT: or wait for the pm from hoppah xD :rofl:

The 19 missions Hoppah made for the EM3 LAMod? The games/missions are NOT compatible, meaning it's not just a copy and paste job. Hoppah has said to other people asking things like this that he isn't willing to spend the time to redo everything for the missions, especially if only a few would want them. Unless you find someone who IS willing to spend hours and hours to remake the maps, missions, info, scripts, etc. I doubt you'll ever see that happen.

Speaking of missions...Any reason why most of my LA MOD ones don't work? The normal ones work fine, but a lot of the LA don't work. I'll click on it, the loading screen will appear, but then the game will just CTD. :gruebel:

Hi Hoppah, I have been using LA Mod for Emergency 4 for about 5 Months now and after installing your patch version 2.0.2 It constantly crashes at times for example:

- Units exiting a car

- Firetruck cannon is used

Could you please provide me with a solution ASAP.

Thank-you very much

Speaking of missions...Any reason why most of my LA MOD ones don't work? The normal ones work fine, but a lot of the LA don't work. I'll click on it, the loading screen will appear, but then the game will just CTD. :gruebel:

Logfiles and dxdiag logs would most likley point us to the source of the problem, but in most cases, I find it is related to outdate video card drivers. This may or may not be the case.

no problem

it's a standard solution^^

Hmmm, even after uninstalling everything the same problem persists O.o

this cannot be right, And i havent even applyed patch 2.0.2 so there should be no reason

EDIT:Could it be that EM4 Stores game files elsewhere on my computer other then the root directory?

Just shooting ideas though.

EDIT:

My specs are as follows if anyone requires them:

- 2 x 8600 GTS (PCI-e) Three Displays in use.

- 4 GB DDR 3 Ram

- Gigabyte P55-USB 3 Motherboard

- 2 x 1 TB HDD

- Intel Core i5 2.67GHz

Also for those experiencing the 'Lag' With the green circle around units this IS actually a hardware issue as after updating my computer to the above, I am able to select almost 35 units at once without experiencing lag.