Hoppah

Los Angeles Mod bugs, issues and problems

Guest Eleven

I have a problem loading LA mod v2.0

When I try to load it EM4 gives me warning first. It says that the mod is not compatible with EM4 (in German).

When i continue, the game crashes and i get an error: "(_pickupb76cd):Error:Symbol RESTRICT2_CANBEPICKEDUP is not defined in current scope".

After that I did patch the mod to v2.02, but still the same problem.

(running windows 7 32bit and 64bit)

Can someone helpe me?

So I'm having this problem in The FreePlay map. I'm Using LA MOD 2.0.2 and the joseou light mod.

Problem 1: These gray things appear in the freeplay map but don't appear on the Challenge map.(Check image)

post-13517-025871000 1280874622.jpg

Problem 2

This only happens in the Challenge Map (mode...) this problem has probably nothing to do it the light mod because it also happens with LA MOD 4x4 and in an unmodified LA Mod 2.0.2 (check Image)

post-13517-033336200 1280874634_thumb.jp

Here are my System Specs

3.40 G Hz Intel Pentium 4 with HT technology

ATi Radeon X600 Series 512MB Shared (it's X600 series and x600 series secondary so it may only have 256MB on the primary board)

3GB of RAM

Realtek High Definition audio Board

Windows XP Professional SP3 Fully Updated

Emergency 4 Global Fighters For Life 1.3f ENGLISH version (UK)

If anyone can help me out.

My graphical settings on EM4 are:

Ground Shadows: OFF

Object Shadows: OFF

Resolution 1280x1024

Color Depth: 32 bit

Textures and Particle Density: High

any help will be very appreciated

your's truly galantjunior

I constantly have that issue too, and I've been told to lower my graphics on the game. The only issue is my computer is MORE then capable of handling this game. I'm guessing it's probably something with the game if a couple people have the same issue, but I don't know. I just know it's annoying when that happens.

Guest WhiteEagle94
I have a problem loading LA mod v2.0

When I try to load it EM4 gives me warning first. It says that the mod is not compatible with EM4 (in German).

When i continue, the game crashes and i get an error: "(_pickupb76cd):Error:Symbol RESTRICT2_CANBEPICKEDUP is not defined in current scope".

After that I did patch the mod to v2.02, but still the same problem.

(running windows 7 32bit and 64bit)

Can someone helpe me?

I have the same problem(running windows 7 32bit and 64bit), i tried to update EM4 to 1.3(GER) and then i've updated the Mod to v2.02, but still the same problem.

Someone have an idea?

Guest WhiteEagle94

What?Are you joking? When he asked me were install the patch i've selected:C/Programs/sixteen tons entertainment/Emergency 4

So?In your opinion what's the problem?

When he asked me were install the patch i've selected:C/Programs/sixteen tons entertainment/Emergency 4

First off, thats strange...in your few posts here none of them mention anything about where you installed anything. I assume you mean it(the installer)?

Secondly after a quick run through of the patch, it does not look as if it requires a path. You are referring to Patch 1.3 for Emergency 4 and not the LA Mod patches correct? It wouldnt be the first time this confusion has arised so just checking. The patch you need is located here:

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?/files/category/37-patches/

However you only have your choice of French or German languages.

Guest paramedic of italy

when i use la mod in slow details with all other things slow when i select a unit all slow down then for a bit returns normal and again returns slow... how i can fix this?

I am having an issue with the calling PD units. All but one unit shows up and the one that doesnot show up is the LASD Crown Vic. I checkied it is not disabled, and it appears in the editor just fine. I have the LA mod, 2.0.2, with the AUS, and W00Ds map. I have also done some minor alteration to the fire stations. I have reinstalled the mod twice and still no point to what is causing this problem.

That's because you installed this file into the mod: How to spawn the tiller and its trailer in fire station 1

Unfortunately, I have the disappearing missions bug too now and the same buttons are also greyed out after finishing a mission. I will take a look at it, but I'm not sure if I can fix it.

Hello Hoppah i am having this problem with the La mod I had looked under the FAQ page and i tried modifying the file but the computer wont let me and when I go to install the file change i cant, therefore i can't :nixweiss: play you mod, I have tried everything. please reply with all due hast!

Hello Hoppah i am having this problem with the La mod I had looked under the FAQ page and i tried modifying the file but the computer wont let me and when I go to install the file change i cant, therefore i can't :nixweiss: play you mod, I have tried everything. please reply with all due hast!

You can play the mod just fine with out that script. Nor do you have to modify any files. Just copy and paste the files you download from that post, in to the proper folder.

For the record though, this is not LA Mod related. This has to do with UAC(User Account Control).If you like, you can google how to disable it.

Guest lawson1603

i just installed the la mod when i play campain it does not have la cars or the freeplay map crashes any ideas on what i did wrong. I downloaded the mod and "run" it and go to the in game menu and load the mod but thats what i get any ideas

The patrol route (in multiplayer) often gets bugged. Often at junctions, for example the junction near the bridge and hotel on the island often gets bugged and the two junctions either side of the main bridge linking north and south. The cars try to pull out and another car gets too close and they both stop.

i have notice a new bug, or atleast a annoyment. In the mission where a ice drill station explode's you can't remove dead bodies when you send a medical unit to it.

when the person have being knowed as dead and get covered you can't remove it anymore if you haven't a coroner send with the plane.

*mission have being showed with the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlT-IkWUSFo&translated=1