Hoppah

Los Angeles Mod bugs, issues and problems

Guest krewkut125

I downloaded the LA MOd and when I try to run it either by the desktop icon or by ingame modification section it just freezes. If I ctrl-alt-del and task manager it states the program is not responding. That is not normal while the mod is loading is it?

Thanks for your help!

I downloaded the LA MOd and when I try to run it either by the desktop icon or by ingame modification section it just freezes. If I ctrl-alt-del and task manager it states the program is not responding. That is not normal while the mod is loading is it?

Thanks for your help!

When you are loading LA Mod it will look like it has froze. That is normal. It will remain frozen for a few minutes then once the mod is done loading it will not be frozen anymore.

I noticed some weird bugs with the Y-hose connector thing. If you have someone pick it up, they'll walk over to it, bend down, get back up, but the Y turns into a hose and just sits on the ground and you can't use it. And once I had a paramedic put it down and had a normal firefighter pick it up. He turned into a paramedic. Kinda weird, but I can live with it. Just wanted to bring it up. ;)

I noticed some weird bugs with the Y-hose connector thing. If you have someone pick it up, they'll walk over to it, bend down, get back up, but the Y turns into a hose and just sits on the ground and you can't use it. And once I had a paramedic put it down and had a normal firefighter pick it up. He turned into a paramedic. Kinda weird, but I can live with it. Just wanted to bring it up. ;)

That's odd, I haven't ran across it. Must be a minor bug, as long as it doesn't pose a problem I don't think anyone will be fixing it anytime soon.

Guest tonihawk

hi...

can anyone help me. I install this mod and when I play it and play freeplay endless mode, after loading the game automatically exit to desktop. can anyone tell me to solve this problem. I'm using vista with 32.

whenever i click on a unit, everything goes slow, but whenever im not clicking a unit, everything goes fine again. any idea what happened to my comp?

Mine goes slow aswelll, have you got a patch or something?

The mod doesnt work for me. When i want to start it from the menu, it writes the mod is not compatibilite -- or something--

I have the Deluxe edition.

Pls help!

Just click OK, and let the mod load. Mine says hat the mod is faulty or not compatible and it still works after it has loaded. :)

Guest JanArve

I read in another topic that if all your lights are red, there may be a traffic jam somewhere and you will have to go take care of it by shooting the car and towing it away. Might want to look into that and see if that may be the problem.

I'm having the same problem, traffic jams all over town.. happening in every freeplay I do actually. It would be great if there was some other way to resolve it other than shooting the car.. doesn't really go well with the whole prevent disaster - avoid injury - save people concept.. A much better solution would be to arrest the driver, tow his car..

I read that hoppah didn't mod anymore so I don't know if anyone is still working on this mod (great mod btw, makes the whole game!) but if there are, this would be a great solution if you ask me..

Hi Guys, Can anyone please let me know where and how I can fix the following. I created my own personal use mod with modifications from the LA MOD and everything is working except for the startup script "LAFirestationStart", where is this startup file defined and how can i get the game to use this script at startup?

Thanks.

Not to Worry I found my issue.