Hoppah

Los Angeles Mod bugs, issues and problems

I'm not sure, but when i click automatic sirens, they don't activate, and when i dispatch a unit via the batt. chief or police, they just sit there (in station) staffed, and don't move. Is this supposed to happen?

I'm having the same problem. When I just had version 2.0 it worked fine, but as soon as I installed the patch 2.o.2 it started giving me trouble.

Guest and9595

I installed the la mod and it shows up inside the game when I go to choose modifications ,but after it loads up there is no campaign and when i choose endless game of challange it doesn't give the la units it just gives me the units of original game.Please can anyone help my out

Appreciated

and i have emergency 4

Guest AndyMcL1500

Hi, I just installed the latest versio n of LA Mod (v2.0.2) and activated it in the Modifications thingy on the menu, but when I try to run freeplay or any mission the game crashes to the desktop.

Any ideas are greatly appreciated.

Hi i am having problems installing the la mod for 911 first responders. I have them in the file but i cant get them to install ingame just wondering if i am doing something wrong.

The LA mod installs from a Installer so you shouldn't have to mess with any files unless your trying to put submods in... If you have the mod installed, did you load the mod in 911: First Responders? If not, open 911: First Responders, go to Modificications and click on LA Mod 2.0 > Load.

The LA mod installs from a Installer so you shouldn't have to mess with any files unless your trying to put submods in... If you have the mod installed, did you load the mod in 911: First Responders? If not, open 911: First Responders, go to Modificications and click on LA Mod 2.0 > Load.

First of thanks for responding. Second It dosnt show in the mod spot in game it just shows normal. when i downloaded the game all the files went into a certian spot it atuo did it but i cant find anything like a mod installer like in number 3. I downloaded the game from amazon because i couldnt find it anywere eles around me and amazon only had the download ablility for the game.

First of thanks for responding. Second It dosnt show in the mod spot in game it just shows normal. when i downloaded the game all the files went into a certian spot it atuo did it but i cant find anything like a mod installer like in number 3. I downloaded the game from amazon because i couldnt find it anywere eles around me and amazon only had the download ablility for the game.

I'm not sure how digital games work... The 911: FR file should be in a folder called Wizardworks if I recall right.... Well it seems the link to download LA Mod 2.0 is broken right now so can't really guide you through it unless you downloaded before it broke.

I'm not sure how digital games work... The 911: FR file should be in a folder called Wizardworks if I recall right.... Well it seems the link to download LA Mod 2.0 is broken right now so can't really guide you through it unless you downloaded before it broke.

I believe i downloaded it before it broke but i was looking in the wizardworks folder i found and found mod installer and now its saying it wasnt installed right... :( so im not sure whats going on it might be my side.

I believe i downloaded it before it broke but i was looking in the wizardworks folder i found and found mod installer and now its saying it wasnt installed right... :( so im not sure whats going on it might be my side.

Here's what you have to do,

Open the LA Mod 2.0 Installer and then go through the installation. When it asks where to install, point it towards Wizardworks > 911: First Responders > Mods so it would look something like this - C:\Program Files\Wizardworks\911: First Responders\Mods.

After installation, go to the Mods folder in your game folder and see if it installed. Should be a folder called Los Angeles 2.0. If you see it in the mods folder than it should be installed properly so you would want to load the game and go to Modifications and see if Los Angeles 2.0 is in there for you to load.

On the download center, there is the link for the update v 2.0.2 , but no link for the mod 2.0 ?

Yea, I just pointed that out....It's been reported if you look at the top of the download page.

I forgot this, you can download it here as well. http://lamodificationcenter.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=2&func=fileinfo&id=39

Here's what you have to do,

Open the LA Mod 2.0 Installer and then go through the installation. When it asks where to install, point it towards Wizardworks > 911: First Responders > Mods so it would look something like this - C:\Program Files\Wizardworks\911: First Responders\Mods.

After installation, go to the Mods folder in your game folder and see if it installed. Should be a folder called Los Angeles 2.0. If you see it in the mods folder than it should be installed properly so you would want to load the game and go to Modifications and see if Los Angeles 2.0 is in there for you to load.

Well i got the download and did what you said to do but when i went into game and clicked on the modifications it says "mod" but not the los angeles 2.0 anything eles i might be doing wrong or is it the mod right this sec??? and if i load the game after clicking on the "mod" i just go back to the europen units.

Well i got the download and did what you said to do but when i went into game and clicked on the modifications it says "mod" but not the los angeles 2.0 anything eles i might be doing wrong or is it the mod right this sec??? and if i load the game after clicking on the "mod" i just go back to the europen units.

Well you must be doing something wrong. If you installed it into the mods folder then in game it should say LA Mod 2.0

Did you go into the folder of wizard works and see if LA Mod 2.0 is in your mods folder?

Go to Wizardworks > 911: FR > Mods and verify that the Los Angeles Mod v2.0 is in there. I want you to verify this because I don't think the problem would be with the game, it would have to be where the mod was placed. For Example, here is my address bar for my game directory - C:\Program Files\sixteen tons entertainment\Emergency 4 Deluxe\Mods\Los Angeles Mod v2.0 4x4 - Yours should read roughly the same.

If it is in there, look in the LA Mod 2.0 folder and tell me if you see e4mod.info and e4mod registration entry. They may be labeled something else for 911: FR but you want a info file and registration entry in there. Those files show the text in the modifications window in game.

Go to Wizardworks > 911: FR > Mods and verify that the Los Angeles Mod v2.0 is in there. I want you to verify this because I don't think the problem would be with the game, it would have to be where the mod was placed. For Example, here is my address bar for my game directory - C:\Program Files\sixteen tons entertainment\Emergency 4 Deluxe\Mods\Los Angeles Mod v2.0 4x4 - Yours should read roughly the same.

If it is in there, look in the LA Mod 2.0 folder and tell me if you see e4mod.info and e4mod registration entry. They may be labeled something else for 911: FR but you want a info file and registration entry in there. Those files show the text in the modifications window in game.

Thank you for all your help I got it to work. I think the problem was it was creating another mod folder inside the mod folder. not sure if that is what the problem was but i deleted the extra mod foldor and it kicked right in for me. do i need the 2.0.2?? or does it not really matter? again thanks for the help Im alot better on a ambulance than working with a computer. lol

Guest Fulinho12

Hi, I just installed the latest versio n of LA Mod (v2.0.2) and activated it in the Modifications thingy on the menu, but when I try to run freeplay or any mission the game crashes to the desktop.

Any ideas are greatly appreciated.

Have you installed the LA mod v2.0 before? 2.0.2 is just an update, not a full mod.

Guest Fulinho12

On the download center, there is the link for the update v 2.0.2 , but no link for the mod 2.0 ?

here you can download it, im sure, you looked for the link here at first. On this page, scroll down. On the left, in the bottom of the page, in a thicker blue line you can choose of sgs. There choose IP.Board, so you will be able to see the download link.

I guess you have there the velvet-blue or whatever.....

Thank you for all your help I got it to work. I think the problem was it was creating another mod folder inside the mod folder. not sure if that is what the problem was but i deleted the extra mod foldor and it kicked right in for me. do i need the 2.0.2?? or does it not really matter? again thanks for the help Im alot better on a ambulance than working with a computer. lol

Terrific, glad it's fixed.... The patch, it's really up to you but if it was me, I would install it. It fixes most of the bugs found and I think it has some map fixes too with traffic. All patches matter because they fix bugs that they found or someone else found.

http://forum.emergen...angeles-mod-20/

here you can download it, im sure, you looked for the link here at first. On this page, scroll down. On the left, in the bottom of the page, in a thicker blue line you can choose of sgs. There choose IP.Board, so you will be able to see the download link.

I guess you have there the velvet-blue or whatever.....

They just got it fixed, I said it was broken and reported which means it is not a IP Board template problem.