Hoppah

Los Angeles Mod bugs, issues and problems

Hello there,

I have reinstalled my game on a new comp and went to install this; I got an error that it can't find a valid installation of EM4.My game was legally purchased from direct2drive, which switched over to gamefly.com; for a year gamefly did not have this game, but I just got the notice that my purchased game was readded, so I downloaded it(required the gamefly client) and reinstalled.I went to install this mod and got that error, but I clicked continue and then went into game after it finished and it does not show up.I don't have a mod installer so I can't use that.

You have to place police officers at lights and redirect the traffic. Don't do it to long because you will create even more of a problem. So redirect for a bit then stop. Then redirect again. If a car won't budge at all. Shoot it and get a tow truck to take it away.

You really have to watch your patrolling cars to make sure they don't create a Mega jam to avoid this.

Help how do u clear the traffic jam through the entire city i have people dying and fires out of control because trucks cant get through?

I dealt with Traffic Jams by blocking entry ways to the map that are connected to the jam, I then let 1 lane go and stopped the other, and then after that lane was clear, I let the other go. And if I cannot get EMS workers to a certain place, I use the helicoptor.

I'm having problems with the Ladder Truck, the Civilian Big Rig, Emergency Personnel and some buildings

The skins don't appear on the trucks and personnel and buildings are shaded weirdly

Here are some images:

post-23163-0-64343500-1301142405_thumb.j

post-23163-0-78801700-1301142506_thumb.j

Did anyone every figure out a solution to this problem. My video card drivers are up to date, I've tried reinstalling the mod and the game and re-downloading the mod and the game, so I'm at a loss.

Did anyone every figure out a solution to this problem. My video card drivers are up to date, I've tried reinstalling the mod and the game and re-downloading the mod and the game, so I'm at a loss.

Adding to squam,

I would uninstall your current drivers, the game and the mod. Restart the computer and then reinstall the drivers, next the game and finally the mod. It looks like a graphic issue more than actual mod or game related.

Adding to squam,

I would uninstall your current drivers, the game and the mod. Restart the computer and then reinstall the drivers, next the game and finally the mod. It looks like a graphic issue more than actual mod or game related.

The game just crashes to black screen if I don't have the latest river installed, I tried it. I've also noticed that this is just not an error I'm having with the LA mod, it happens in the original game too, so I started a topic in the technical help section. Thanks

**Problem fixed, I had to drop my graphics to the lowest settings**

The game just crashes to black screen if I don't have the latest river installed, I tried it. I've also noticed that this is just not an error I'm having with the LA mod, it happens in the original game too, so I started a topic in the technical help section. Thanks

**Problem fixed, I had to drop my graphics to the lowest settings**

Yeah, you always want the latest driver. That's why I recommended uninstalling them and reinstalling them thinking maybe something in it was corrupt. I knew it had to be graphic related because it was not texture issues. But I'm glad you got it figured out that it was due to your settings. It'll help others out.

So my LA Mod wont install into my 911 FR folder. I have tried everything to fix it and it still gives me a message saying"LA Mod cant find valid installation of 911 FR"( I legally downloaded the game and it works fine) At this point im going to try and completely delete the game from my computer and re-buy and download it. Do you guys think that is a smart idea, or could it be my computer and not the game? If so how do I get it ALL off my computer so I can start fresh? Thanks a lot!

So my LA Mod wont install into my 911 FR folder. I have tried everything to fix it and it still gives me a message saying"LA Mod cant find valid installation of 911 FR"( I legally downloaded the game and it works fine) At this point im going to try and completely delete the game from my computer and re-buy and download it. Do you guys think that is a smart idea, or could it be my computer and not the game? If so how do I get it ALL off my computer so I can start fresh? Thanks a lot!

Try uninstalling and re-installing the game first and let us know how you go :)

Try uninstalling and re-installing the game first and let us know how you go :)

Hey man thanks for the tip. I just tried it but unfortunately im still having the same problem. Any more ideas? Could this be the computer and not the game?

I just downloaded 911 FR on a desktop that we haven't used in a while. I encountered the same exact problem with LA Mod as I did on my other computer. Is this just extremely bad luck or something more? Please help I really want to play LA Mod and Manhattan Mod! Thanks.

I have a big problem about the Units... i choose some of them.. and i pay like 25 for a LAPD officer and.. like 150 for the LAPD Car...

but then.. after some while... the LAPD Car stays on 150.. and the LAPD officer goes to.. 433 - 725.. and if i call more the money to choose the LAPD officer and else goes to more than 1000 and else...

i can't play the game now :/ because i lost all the money before 10 calls max 15...

anybody can help me?