Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

There won't be any other helicopters because animating a helicopter takes way too much time. We're talking about processing almost 40.000 lines of symbols, just for the new animations. Did that 3 times (Blackhawk, EC135 and AS350) now and I am never going to that again.

Dang. Does that mean we won't see a Bell 412 as a replacement for the current LAFD air ambulance?

The firehawk is LA county though. They do use it for medevac and helitac I think.

The Sikorsky Firehawk is equipped with a 1000 gallon water tank that uses a “constant flow “ delivery system as compared to the “two door” 360 gallon “LA County” tank on the medium category Bell 412. The Bell 206 is used for command, mapping, FLIR (Forward Looking Infrared), photography and HELCO (Helicopter Coordinator) duties. Both the Sikorsky and the Bell 412 are also used as Air Squads in the county’s EMS system. They can respond in minutes to the field and transport patients to the nearest trauma center or receiving hospital as the situation dictates.

LA County Fire Site

Direct from the County FD's Site, they are both used but the Firehawk could be refitted from the Blackhawk, hence why I suggested it rather than trying to do another helicopter. In the end both LA and LA CO are present in the mod, so I figure why waste the time making a new helo just for one unit that can already be done with a simple refit.

OMG now would be the perfect time to Add that new chopper script that makes the chopper fly around in circles over the crime scene (exe. riots, demonstrations, stand-offs, etc.)

in case your wondering what that new script is, its the one i just made up :P

I'm not crazy :1046275767_ugly: or anything but, I'm sure its possible

OMG now would be the perfect time to Add that new chopper script that makes the chopper fly around in circles over the crime scene (exe. riots, demonstrations, stand-offs, etc.)

why don't you go figure out how to make it then rather than tell other people to make it for you.

i got a question in a video i saw people have 2 foam tenders in station 1 where the USAR truck was suppose to be and the sirens and the alarm for the station was differant i was wondering if u can change sirens and what kind of cars go in or was it an older patch?

i got a question in a video i saw people have 2 foam tenders in station 1 where the USAR truck was suppose to be and the sirens and the alarm for the station was differant i was wondering if u can change sirens and what kind of cars go in or was it an older patch?

yas to both changing the alarm sounds and what trucks you have in station 1, although I don't really know how to do either, but I think there are tutorials on that. Also, I think what you saw was an older version, because before you could use the deck gun on the engines, Hoppah did have the water tenders in station 1.

yas to both changing the alarm sounds and what trucks you have in station 1, although I don't really know how to do either, but I think there are tutorials on that. Also, I think what you saw was an older version, because before you could use the deck gun on the engines, Hoppah did have the water tenders in station 1.

The foam tender was in FS1 prior to version 1.7.

Chopper script?

chopper1large.gif

What script are you talking about?

It sets a flight path for the helicopter to go around in circles. Hoppah, where DO you intend on taking the LA mod? I think thaat it's great and all, but so many people just keep asking for more and more stuff that's irrelevant. If Emergency 5 CAN be modded without tools etc. Would you continue the mod or leave it at the last version on Emergency 5?