Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

Guest Francis

**Hugs Francis**

What's your stand on this? Do you think it'd be cool?

I already have that in my personal game if you ask me personally. It has custom commands to show right, left and plain arrows. It also can show only a plain line. :)

**Bows to Francis**

Oh my god that's so epic, I may reskin the soldiers and trucks so that you canuse different camo patterns in the different missions, as well as in the hijacked one you can call in military units. Also I may reskin the trans aid plane to a Herc, I just need to remember how to open the model files. I can't remember how to, I used to, but now I just get the error messages.

Guest Quentin

I have a LAN connection and me and a mate play EM4 LA mod v2 but the events are mostly the same how do we add in this like heart attact, fall, shootings, sueside, drowing, zombies, car crash in ricer, and other events that are on the freeplay MP delux game?????? Any help PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

I have a LAN connection and me and a mate play EM4 LA mod v2 but the events are mostly the same how do we add in this like heart attact, fall, shootings, sueside, drowing, zombies, car crash in ricer, and other events that are on the freeplay MP delux game?????? Any help PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

off of that list, the only event that you listed that is only in EM4 Deluxe is the zombie attack, the rest of the events are in regular EM4, but Hoppah didn't put all of them on his new map.

I want to know if we can download the older patches because i really like the dispatch siren for the fire station in the older mods it sounds more realistic and we have more trucks and foam tender can park in station. Thank You.

Hoppah,:gut:.

This mod has been, is and will be the best for EM4/911:FR. It´s bad there is no way to make patrolling cars stop at traffic lights. Anyway, I would like to ask just a little Q. Is there any chance to make Police station control Panel? You know, to call units, make a garage etc. like it´s on FS1 and FS2. I would do it, but scripting and specially modelling is something I tried once and for me it´s difficult.