Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

I know, but that's when it is recognized as moving, not if it's being pulled.. Right?

And the way you had takes delivery sounded like poor english and threw me off.. I just always called it gets the truck.. I don't use fancy terms.. Scares people away

I don't how it would work if the trailer has the command and the cab has the move command. I'll have to test it sometimes.

Guest gegeg

1th great mod super stabil no crashes till now

2th my wish for this mod

PLS make a button that u can press and just then something in the city happens it happend now 4-5 times that i have about 4 things going on at the same time

i want to play this on a relaxing way and not this hurry thing

pls make a button or or something so everybody can select for him self heaven or hell

pls when em5 comes out DO IT AGAIN ! we need ppl like u great job

hey guys im using laptop now my desktop got hacked so i tried installing the LA Mod onto this comp but then when i went into modifications it didnt show the logo of the LA mod but showed the wrench and the Authors are : unknown please help out thnx guys

The term "takes delivery", means that the company or organization that ordered the vehicles receives them to start using them. The vehicles are "delivered" by the manufacturer, and the company that orders them "takes" them.

The redirect command only redirects vehicles when you click the command to activate it. None of the vehicles with the redirect command redirect vehicles while moving.

I might add one when they are in use by the LAFD and MikesPhotos made a walkaround of one of them. :)

Guest gegeg

hi hoppah

pls read my post little up on this site

about a button for action or relaxing

is there anything possible so that i can relax while playing?

its the best mod i know ok winterberg is great to but its not stabil in any way

i just want 1 alert at a time or just 1 hour nothing just playing cop any check traffic

how can i get it or do u need to build that? pls reply

regards

gegeg

hi hoppah

pls read my post little up on this site

about a button for action or relaxing

is there anything possible so that i can relax while playing?

its the best mod i know ok winterberg is great to but its not stabil in any way

i just want 1 alert at a time or just 1 hour nothing just playing cop any check traffic

how can i get it or do u need to build that? pls reply

regards

gegeg

First, Hoppah doesn't want suggestions. Second, if you're taking about the frequency at which events happen, you just have to edit that amount in the freeplay specs file based on if you want the events to occur faster or slower.

Just when people were starting to think there was no hope left for the Los Angeles Mod, I happely present the newest addition! MikeyPI has built a AS350 Eurocopter Ecureuil and it will come in three versions: a LAPD, LASD and CHP version! The AS350 Eurocopter Ecureuil is also known as AStar in the US.

Screenshots:

LAPD:

as350lapd.th.jpg

Source: Flickr

LASD:

as350lasd.th.jpg

CHP:

as350chp.th.jpg

The screenshots were made in the Emergency 4 editor and do not present actual game functions or gameplay.

The older LAPD helicopter will be replaced. The helicopter is on scale and has completely new animations made by me. The CHP and LASD versions might be added to the Additional Units Submod instead of the main mod to to preserve the mod from having helicopters which are the same purpose.

To save bandwidth, the helicopters will be released as an update to the mod. So instead of a 'Los Angeles Mod v2.1' it will come with patch/update 2.0.2 for Los Angeles Mod v2.0.

Model & textures by MikeyPI

Animations by Hoppah

Photography by MikesPhotos

Their source images were underneath the helicopters, so yeah they are all used by the three agencies in question.. The models are the same so the only thing that changed between them is the skin on them. The LAPD is in the new scheme they just adopted apparently not too long ago, we found a picture of the "old" scheme but it was still the same aircraft type.. If not for the total redundancy it might have been done as well, but in reality three is enough.

As with most police departments, they have a mixed air wing. LASD Does have a Larger Search and Rescue helicopter, however I believe they use this one more for police-related support operations while the larger Sea-King based helicopter is used more for SAR ops. MikesPhotos would know better.

wow that helicopters looks veeeeery cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: Are you planning to add any SWAT Helicopter?

SWAT helicopter? Do they really exist or are you talking about the LASD Sikorsky H-3 Sea King? Because we made one helicopter we need to make more now? Please be satisfied what I can actually provide. Another helicopter would really be a WASTE of our time. It took about 1 month to create the Ecureuil; from the beginning until the end. There won't be any other helicopters because animating a helicopter takes way too much time. We're talking about processing almost 40.000 lines of symbols, just for the new animations. Did that 3 times (Blackhawk, EC135 and AS350) now and I am never going to that again.

SWAT helicopter? Do they really exist or are you talking about the LASD Sikorsky H-3 Sea King? Because we made one helicopter we need to make more now? Please be satisfied what I can actually provide. Another helicopter would really be a WASTE of our time. It took about 1 month to create the Ecureuil; from the beginning until the end. There won't be any other helicopters because animating a helicopter takes way too much time. We're talking about processing almost 40.000 lines of symbols, just for the new animations. Did that 3 times (Blackhawk, EC135 and AS350) now and I am never going to that again.

OK I know that is this a very big work with new models, animations and scripts. I just asked...

i use the us natnaol Guard one i just kick all the soilders out at the docks then load it with loads of swat

the LASD skin looks good if all 3 landed next to each other it would be cool like a little airshow