Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

It WILL work with the command. You put in directional lights as a command and it is accesable in game play. There is no documented case of magical lights that magically appear after you turn them on, you must magically put the magical blinkey lights on in the magic emergency four editor. From there magically select the magiclly awesome magic L.A. mod and it will magically load. Once on the magically loaded screen select vehicals. It will magically appear and you must magically point with the magic mouse to the magic L.A. Fire Department or whatever. From there the magic vehicals will magically load and you must use magiclly select the magic vehical you want (Magically of course!) Afterwards magically with your magically magic mouse select the magic "Edit" box on the magical window that you magically made appear. Then magically use the magic light editor to make magical special lights, then magically work it out your self. My magical spells end there... magically.

I added the redirect command to the SWR truck and it works perfectly. I didn't have to add lights to the vehicle because they were already there.

I don't believe the tiller will be so easy and straightforward. The game treats the tiller as two seperate vehicles, and the directional lights are on the trailer as opposed to the cab, so I'm not sure what I'm going to do.

Guest gavinm88

Hi guys, I'm having a problem installing the mod. I have Win7. I installed the mod using the .exe file I downloaded from this website. I open up Emergency4, and go to MODS, then I select LAMOD v2.0, and click OK. When I do this it says the modification is not compatible with the game, and if I try it anyway that it may fail. So I click OK. Then it seems to be loading something, then stops and states the following error: symbol restrict2-canbepickedup is not defined in current scope. Then the game freezes. Please, any help with this is much appreciated!

Hi guys, I'm having a problem installing the mod. I have Win7. I installed the mod using the .exe file I downloaded from this website. I open up Emergency4, and go to MODS, then I select LAMOD v2.0, and click OK. When I do this it says the modification is not compatible with the game, and if I try it anyway that it may fail. So I click OK. Then it seems to be loading something, then stops and states the following error: symbol restrict2-canbepickedup is not defined in current scope. Then the game freezes. Please, any help with this is much appreciated!

Are you trying to install the .exe via the mod installer? If so, you cannot.

You need to run the .exe as it installs the mod for you. Just double click on that, and go through the relevant options.

Once done, run your game, and load the mod.

You need to run the .exe as it installs the mod for you. Just double click on that, and go through the relevant options.

no no, it look like he haven't got Patch 1.3...

Guest gavinm88

No, I installed it using the .exe just like I said in my first post.

no no, it look like he haven't got Patch 1.3...

I am downloading the patch now, I have uninstalled the Lamod v2.0, and will install the patch, then reinstall Lamod. Thanks.

Guest gavinm88

Ok, I try to install the 1.3 patch, but it says Emergency 4 was not found.

Alright I figured it out guys, thanks for your help. It was the 1.3 patch it needed like you said. Thanks.

OK, I tried adding directional lights to the tiller and I ran into a problem. When I activate the command on the cab of the tiller, the cab redirects traffic and the directional lights on the rear of the tiller doesn't illuminate. This results in the vehicles driving partially into the rear of the tiller due to the trailer having no physics. In order to continue I would have to edit the redirect script and I don't want to do that.

OK, I tried adding directional lights to the tiller and I ran into a problem. When I activate the command on the cab of the tiller, the cab redirects traffic and the directional lights on the rear of the tiller doesn't illuminate. This results in the vehicles driving partially into the rear of the tiller due to the trailer having no physics. In order to continue I would have to edit the redirect script and I don't want to do that.

You need to put the command AND the lights on the trailer. You'll have to acess them from the trailer though.

For some reason I don't see him adding in the KME engines that aren't even out yet... BUT that's just me..

As for the tiller redirect, if you don't put the command on the trailer it won't work as intended, put it on the installed, then when you deploy the tiller, you can redirect traffic

For some reason I don't see him adding in the KME engines that aren't even out yet... BUT that's just me..

As for the tiller redirect, if you don't put the command on the trailer it won't work as intended, put it on the installed, then when you deploy the tiller, you can redirect traffic

I said "once LAFD takes delivery".

The uninstalled trailer has no commands, it was designed like that for a reason.

Well I don't know what you mean by that comment then...

And you need to put the command on the installed trailer.. If you put redirect on the unistalled, correct me if I'm wrong but it would be redirecting traffic as it moves.. Which would create a black hole, and would be then end of the world

*makes mental note to try this on Dec 21, 2012

Well I don't know what you mean by that comment then...

And you need to put the command on the installed trailer.. If you put redirect on the unistalled, correct me if I'm wrong but it would be redirecting traffic as it moves.. Which would create a black hole, and would be then end of the world

*makes mental note to try this on Dec 21, 2012

The term "takes delivery", means that the company or organization that ordered the vehicles receives them to start using them. The vehicles are "delivered" by the manufacturer, and the company that orders them "takes" them.

The redirect command only redirects vehicles when you click the command to activate it. None of the vehicles with the redirect command redirect vehicles while moving.