Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

stop annoying hoppah man!

you make yourself an account and the first post is: hey hoppah would you please do this and this... bla bla bla

the suggestions topic is closed

so don't start here

Hey, don´t open your mouth on me!

This isn´t my first post you blind. I was just asking if there is any chance for it, not requesting. It just jumped into my head. So calm down and stop jelling. I know Hoppah is busy man, but it takes just a second to read this, think about it and write short answer. You´ve got only 28 posts in more than 5 months, but i´ve got 5 in 3 days. And your first post was in worst meaning: do this and this and this WORD BY WORD. SO CLOSE YOUR MOUTH 1046276347_thefinger.gif Also, i would recommend you to repeat grammar like first word large, dots etc.

:verweis:

hey i'm new here and at the moment i a total noop^^

i love the lifeguard truck

and so i would ask if someone can make a installer or a similar thing

i just want something that i can install this easylly

because i do not understand the instructions :nixweiss: i'm sorry^^

mfg unknown654

You're right! Plus, I found an Easter Egg! The black civilian SUVs are FBI SUVs! If you look at the lights on the grill and on the back windsheild, you can tell. tongue.gif

I don't think that's an easter egg. Hoppah just used the FBI skin and didn't bother making another one.

I don't think that's an easter egg. Hoppah just used the FBI skin and didn't bother making another one.

indeed they just dont be changed that might but, when you have the accident is the middle east side of the map just a street above the mean street one FBI Suv is there either and one victim is a FBI Agent... so it is a easter egg i think...

Those KME engines sure have alot of hose storage on them. I agree the roll ups dont look good but combined with the increased storage capacity, from the looks of it, dont look good. Granted this is a good thing in terms of being practical, just looks wise, there ugly.

Yes, but the majority of the ambulances are still the older type. Hoppah has already said he won't put it in the mod unless a significant amount of the newer type is actually present in real life.

LAFD has 35 of the 2008 RAs. All of these 2008 RAs replaced 2003 models. The 2003 models went into reserve

LA City council recently approved the purchase of 41 new RAs.

So that'll be 76 new RAs since the 2008-2009 budget. I think its time we delegated the white over red BLS RA to reserve status and replaced it with a new model. The current ALS RA can become the BLS RA.

LAFD has 35 of the 2008 RAs. All of these 2008 RAs replaced 2003 models. The 2003 models went into reserve

LA City council recently approved the purchase of 41 new RAs.

So that'll be 76 new RAs since the 2008-2009 budget. I think its time we delegated the white over red BLS RA to reserve status and replaced it with a new model. The current ALS RA can become the BLS RA.

What do you mean by new RAs, do you mean the ones that are newer model fords, or is there actually somthing different about them. Also the point of having the white over red RA as the BLS rig was to make it obiviously different than the ALS rig, so unless these new RAs your talking about have a different paint scheme than the new ones, I don't see the point in changing them. Also, it's not like once an ALS unit gets a new RA, their old one goes to a BLS unit, so the idea of making the old RA the BLS rig isn't realistic.

@ Hoppah: what's going on with the mod?

What do you mean by new RAs, do you mean the ones that are newer model fords, or is there actually somthing different about them. Also the point of having the white over red RA as the BLS rig was to make it obiviously different than the ALS rig, so unless these new RAs your talking about have a different paint scheme than the new ones, I don't see the point in changing them. Also, it's not like once an ALS unit gets a new RA, their old one goes to a BLS unit, so the idea of making the old RA the BLS rig isn't realistic.

@ Hoppah: what's going on with the mod?

These are the newest RAs LAFD has in service. They're 2008 models and they took delivery of 35 of them. The white over red paint scheme isn't in use anymore. Sometime in the next year LAFD is getting 41 new rescues.

I think the white over red BLS RA ingame should be removed and a RA resembling the one in the photo should be added. It doesn't really matter which one is ALS or BLS. It might make it easier to people if the new RA was BLS (like the one in the pic below) and the current ALS RA stays as it is. Either way, the white over red RA should be removed since all the RAs in that paint scheme are reserves.

IMG_4955.jpg

Just a little confused. So, version 2.0.2 is NOT available but in progress, yes?

2.0.1 is the current available download right?

(This is what happens when you get pulled away from playing on the PC for such a long time... lol)