Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

hoppah do you gona create santa monica beach

cause it is realy fun to have some mission when the beach is full of persons and theres is a fight and you v got to get officers there or some missions like water rescue etc. . . maibe i gona create that map i dont know

Guest gawdofrofls

I currently have some problem with the mod, I tried many times reinstalling but the problem isn't fixed. Its when I click load LA MOD from the game menu. It loads for like 2 minutes in a frozen state then 911 First Responders stop responding. I have 1.3 US patch atm. Should I run 911 First Responders in compatibility mode? i have windows 7 ultimate :mellow:

There are no patches for 911FR. If you applied the emergencey 4 patches you should uninstall the game and reinstall it. Compatibility mode is not needed for windows 7. A logfile and dxdiag file is very usefull in troubleshooting these problems, but my guess is if you applied some sort of patch to your game, you screwed it up by doing this.

Guest sondreen

It varies a lot from computer to computer, like;

My cousin, me and a friend of mine was all loading the LA mod preparing for a LAN play at home.

My cousin who has a cheap laptop had to wait like three minutes for it to load, but my friend who has the best computers of all of us (some alienware cr*p) literally went and made himself noodles in the time it spent loading. (My computer spent approx. as much time as my cousin's to load and my computer is a lot better than his laptop)

I find that a little hard to believe. With out going into details, I have a Core i7 860 processor and the games loading off an SSD, and yet it still takes just under a minute to load the stock LA Mod, and about a minute to load my custom version.

Wtf mine's an i7 920 and even when EM4's the only thing launching/on it still takes a helluva long time to load.

Wtf mine's an i7 920 and even when EM4's the only thing launching/on it still takes a helluva long time to load.

notice that more things then only a procersor count toward the speed the game loads, don't smack with your computer:Pmachkaputt.gif

Nice mod Hoppah Mind telling mem ore features of this patch of LaMod 2.0 to 2.0.2

lamod_banner.gif

google4.png

windowsvistag.jpg

callofdutymodernwarfare.gif

Everything is in the first post, including a link to the bug repot topic that has all the fixes of the patch.

Secondly, learn how to use the signature feature of the forum and quit putting userbars/banners in your posts.

Well the 860 is faster then the 920 in most cases. Not by much, but I imagine the SSD plays a big part in it to.

They look like red rotators to me.

Don't forget that the HR has two prototypes. The lights could be added to the prototype used when the HR is not installed.

That's a good idea actually. I'll keep it in mind.

They look like red rotators to me.

Don't forget that the HR has two prototypes. The lights could be added to the prototype used when the HR is not installed.

Ahh I didnt notice that there was a lightbar on the cab and the crane itself. I thought you meant the little light hanging down under the left side of the light bar.

A bit back I was saying that my LA Mod loads in 20 seconds but I forgot to show my specs:

I have an ASUS running Windows7 Home Premium 64-bit.

Processor: Intel Core i5, Quad Core, 650 @ 3.20GHz

Graphics: nVidia GeForce 200 GT Series

RAM: 8 GB