ShaneGreen

Los Angeles Mod v1.9.3 SG Submod

EmergencyFan97, thanks for the tip.

The initial crews are now what I want them. However, every time I call one using another unit, or sound the station alarm, they go back to the default setups. I've changed the "unit.xml" for each to match the FireStationstart and Firestation scripts, but that didn't help either.

Edit: Ok, using the alarm works, but they still don't respond to unit calls with my changed crews.

Edit: There's crew settings in the LABattalionChief script that deal with calling vehicles, that might be it. Causing a crash now...

Bah, now when I send an engine that used to have 4 crew back to the station with 6 crew, only 4 get out. Plus it seems that changing the type of crew in the BattalionChief script was causing a crash, but at least was dispatching correctly with a new number of ones in there by default.

One question:

When i get the HK PSG1 Sniper Rifle with a SWAT Member and than i put it back in the SUV, than EM4 crashes.

Can somebody fix that? :) Would be nice.

And the SWAT SUV has no stand by mody and can't do a patrol. Can i enable this for me? And it would be nice if i can load prisoners in :)

Sorry for my really bad english, i'm german :D

Edit: The same when i use the MP5, it always crashes

Nice Mod. I love the idea of being able to simulate calling other groups, police, fire, ambulance to a call. I try to play it that way rather than sending everyone all at once.

I play freeplayendless. I know how to edit the xml and all.

But here are some questions.

1) Illegal Demonstration - Does this mod have it? My settings are the same as before, I made sure, and I have yet to see it and it has been a few weeks now.

2) Car Theft - Does this mod have it? Again, I have yet to see this. I didn't see it in the La Mod 2.1 either.

The XML enable="1" so they are enabled in the freeplayendless file.

Is there somewhere else where this could be disabled?

How do I get to the animations? Or is that available only through the editor?

I would like to toss out and idea. This is something I'm working on to tweak some commands.

I like what you did with the deploy feature, but I plan to have more than one deploy option.

Example: Ambulance. I plan to work in a script that will deploy a stretcher team with the stretcher or as two seperate paramedics.

The same with two paramedics. I will be able to deply them as seperate or as a paramedic with a stretcher.

Being able to get to the animations and modify them is key for some ideas I have.

Any help with the above will be appreciated.

Oh... and I think I experienced the same issue as someone else on here with the the rifle. The game crashed on me as well in the same scenario with the hostage near the plaza.

Nice Mod. I love the idea of being able to simulate calling other groups, police, fire, ambulance to a call. I try to play it that way rather than sending everyone all at once.

I play freeplayendless. I know how to edit the xml and all.

But here are some questions.

1) Illegal Demonstration - Does this mod have it? My settings are the same as before, I made sure, and I have yet to see it and it has been a few weeks now.

2) Car Theft - Does this mod have it? Again, I have yet to see this. I didn't see it in the La Mod 2.1 either.

The XML enable="1" so they are enabled in the freeplayendless file.

Is there somewhere else where this could be disabled?

How do I get to the animations? Or is that available only through the editor?

I would like to toss out and idea. This is something I'm working on to tweak some commands.

I like what you did with the deploy feature, but I plan to have more than one deploy option.

Example: Ambulance. I plan to work in a script that will deploy a stretcher team with the stretcher or as two seperate paramedics.

The same with two paramedics. I will be able to deply them as seperate or as a paramedic with a stretcher.

Being able to get to the animations and modify them is key for some ideas I have.

Any help with the above will be appreciated.

Oh... and I think I experienced the same issue as someone else on here with the the rifle. The game crashed on me as well in the same scenario with the hostage near the plaza.

Curious, I have bolded and am quesitoning you on this. So if I hear you correctly, your idea is to create a script where you can have a command with in the command icons that will either have two FF Paramedics exit the vehicle or Paramedics with Stretcher?

sure not a problem its right here, C:\Program Files\sixteen tons entertainment\Emergency 4\Mods\Los Angeles Mod 1.93\Specs\freeplayparameters.xml

enjoy

Thanks man, I hope you are Okay with the last "battle of words" that it caused an unpleasantness . :)

I am trying to figure out how to make a minor (hopefully) change to the vehicles. I want to replace the red ambulances with yellow ambulances in the fire station, Any help would be appreciated

read and follow this. Remember to back up your files before proceeding!!!!. If anything goes wrong just delete what you have and put in your back up file and restart.. you won't be able to call said ambulance via from the station when you use a battalion officer or the EMS officer.

Curious, I have bolded and am quesitoning you on this. So if I hear you correctly, your idea is to create a script where you can have a command with in the command icons that will either have two FF Paramedics exit the vehicle or Paramedics with Stretcher?

Exactly. From another response it appears someone has already done this in another Mod.

I want to get to the animation because it would be nice to deploy the Paramedic and have the ONE Paramedic handle the stretcher to the scene.

This way you can (attach/hitch) the other paramedic to the stretcher when necessary and pickup the victim.

I thought I saw someone do this in a youtube video of another MOD. I'm not sure.

I'd also like to have 2 versions to mix and match that via script the game would know which animation to use.

ie.... 2 stretcher carriers dressed as paramedics (exist now), 2 stretcher carriers dressed as firefighters, 2 stretcher carriers 1 dressed as paramedics the other dressed as fire fighter.

This would eliminate the sudden change in clothes and be a smoother transition, IF... the game permits us to do so.

I'm going to look into scripting exiting a vehicle with a patient or prisoner without them. Again, a seperate button would be nice.

This may work for police, but not a stretcher crew. But maybe we don't want to do that because who leaves an injuried body on an Ambulance unattended.

I like the engineer floodlight being directional. Hopefully, future MOD makers will expand on that. ie... rescue truck, the big ambulance with the flood light,

Since the Captain remains in the trucks, why not offer his commands when selecting the vehicle?

As long as he is in there it would be nice to be able to call other units from the vehicle rather than removing him.

I'd actually like this for every vehicle depending on who is in there.

It may have to do with the fact that it's based on an outdated version of the mod, so those events may no be in there.

I don't know. I looked on the map and found the vehicle and the path for the vehicle theft in LA Mode 2.1.

I just never see it happen and it is enabled.

Illegal demonstration happens in 2.1.

I haven't checked to see if there is a virtual spot for illegal demonstration in 1.93. So I will double back on that.

Rappel Issue... I know this normally wouldn't happen, but when I use this feature to send 4 people down they got stuck on the ground and I couldn't move them. I could command them to do other things, except move. More than likely because I dropped 2 down and didn't move them and then dropped the other 2 in the same space right behind them. I had to wound one of each to unglue the other guy. Don't worry. I didn't kill them. Lol.

Anyway... I'm enjoying the MOD. I do miss the dispatch to illegal demonstration, so I will see if that is on the map.

Rappel Issue... I know this normally wouldn't happen, but when I use this feature to send 4 people down they got stuck on the ground and I couldn't move them. I could command them to do other things, except move. More than likely because I dropped 2 down and didn't move them and then dropped the other 2 in the same space right behind them. I had to wound one of each to unglue the other guy. Don't worry. I didn't kill them. Lol.

The issue is not them rappeling, you have to move the first two before having two more rappel to the same spot.

Norm,

Everything looks GREAT! Quick question though, is there a way to download just the AMR ambulances? I ask because I work very closely with AMR in my department and in the screenshot here they look excellent! Anyway, keep up the great work!