ShaneGreen

Los Angeles Mod v1.9.3 SG Submod

I think its compatible because i do not believe new commands were added.

The answer is sort of. Since the SG submod has essentially added a bunch of units (for example Engine 51, Engine 10, Engine 210 Ext.) the light mod only changes the files or whatever for the original system with Engine's 1 and 2. As a result only engine 10 has the new lights while the other ALS engine's dont.

With the future release of new versions of this submod I think it would be a really good idea to include some sort of lighting submod in the package the same way the 4X4 mod does.

Lol so just point the prototype to the proper v3o ;)

hm I assume the v30 is the file that controls the skin. I rename the prototype file for each LAPD cv which gets the new lights. Then I assign the V30 which changes the skin back to whatever I assigned it to. Thanks!

Hey I love the Mod a couple things when i use the brush truck from station 2 it will not return to its exzact position. And the patch for the pawns is down so im not sure what to do let me know. :rolleyes:

i downloaded the mod and went to start the freeplay, when it loaded all the way the music played for like half a second and then it goes back to desktop w/o and error message or anything. im using the 2.0 map and la mod 2.0 i know its for 1.9 but can someone plz help!

P.S u really outdid yourself SG. good job

does anyone have any suggestion to help with this?

I read the read me just substituted 1.9 with 2.0 and it didnt work

imma try again soon

I have a problem with this mod also.

On 911 first responders that I have on Windows XP the sumbod runs ok but the PC is too old and slow to play on it.

On the same game installed on Windows vista when I start freeplay the game appears blocked; the minimap, the fire stations and the pollice station are disappeared.

So I tried to install the submod on deluxe editon and the deluxe minimap is reverted with the normal freeplay minimap.

Guest nbrown8568

hey shanegreen,

really like the submod looks like it would fit exactly to the way i play.i hav a little hiccup tho. i have 2.0 not 1.9 and cant seem to be able to download 1.9. is there any possible way u could make a version of ur 1.9 version for 2.0? 1 that self installs its self like 4x4 latest version of his submod? i cant use the compatibility scrpits because i cant find how to get to the "mods" folder to get to the scripts and other stuff. im not sure if im allowed to make a request like this because im new to the forums.

If anyway possible, please reply

Thank you!

lacofd_FF51

I really wanted to play this mod but I did not want to use it on the 2.0, so I was going to try tweaking it myself as my 1st project. when I checked to see if I had saved it to my EM4 folder in My Documents, I found Hoppah's 1.9 rar, :cheers-mate: So wish me luck.

I really wanted to play this mod but I did not want to use it on the 2.0, so I was going to try tweaking it myself as my 1st project. when I checked to see if I had saved it to my EM4 folder in My Documents, I found Hoppah's 1.9 rar, :cheers-mate: So wish me luck.

good luck and if it works can u pm me the files to make it work?