ShaneGreen

Los Angeles Mod v1.9.3 SG Submod

So you open up file location for LA Mod

Then open up the file location for SG Mod

You'll see Scripts, Units ect....

Open up the file and insert them into the correct files (Units go into units; specs go into specs)

If you are doing it right you'll be asked to copy, or replace the files. You'll want to replace them

So you open up file location for LA Mod

Then open up the file location for SG Mod

You'll see Scripts, Units ect....

Open up the file and insert them into the correct files (Units go into units; specs go into specs)

If you are doing it right you'll be asked to copy, or replace the files. You'll want to replace them

do i have to extract each siren and each vehicle i dont know how to do that i dont know what each is

could you please?

it would deeply appreciated

thank you

So I did it....

But lets say I wanted a Forest Engine to go somewhere...

I put 'Go to Firestation' command... but it said it doesnt belong there

Edited by fire explorer

1. Don't double post. Someone is going to see that and get mad at you. Use the edit button.

2. The submod is released.

3. When you download this file.... you will open it and you'll see folders (like scripts, maps, units ect...)

Then open up your LA Mod 2.2 file.

You'll see folders(like scripts, maps, units ect...)

Then insert the files INSIDE (so open up the SG Mod folders, and you'll see a bunch of files) and put them ino the corresponding files. So put the map files into the LA 2.2 map folder, the SG script files into the LA folder and so on.

If asked to replace or copy files, replace them.

Also sometimes you will click a folder and get like 2 or 3 folder inside of it. kepp clicking folders until you get to files.