ShaneGreen

Los Angeles Mod v1.9.3 SG Submod

Guest Terminator5665

Hey this is an awesome mod, really looking forward to the new version. I was wondering if there is any compatibility with the PR lights mod? On my version the lights seem to work, however only 1 of the units in a particular group have the edited lights. For example only engine 1 will have the edited lights and engines 2 and 3 will have the regular lights.

I don't understand. Are you asking if Project Reality Lights will work with this submod and will the lights from PRL go away with it? If that's the case, yes this submod should work with th. No the lights will not be removed.

i had to go into the editor to copy and paste/ delete to make prl mod to work with this mod.

^steve this sub-mod has been out for some time now.

Hey this is an awesome mod, really looking forward to the new version. I was wondering if there is any compatibility with the PR lights mod? On my version the lights seem to work, however only 1 of the units in a particular group have the edited lights. For example only engine 1 will have the edited lights and engines 2 and 3 will have the regular lights.

Its not directly compatible. As you have found out it will do Engine 1, for example, but not 2 or 3. You would have to ask CFD if he would update his project to be compatible.

Its not directly compatible. As you have found out it will do Engine 1, for example, but not 2 or 3. You would have to ask CFD if he would update his project to be compatible.

To answer your question, the reason is because C.F.D never modded Shane's Submod Lights. So that's why your having these problems.

Anyways, Shane, im a bit curious, I was once told, forget by who, as a rule of thumb leave one parking space between each VO. However your new PD station doesnt follow that rule. Does the lack of spacing cause any issues?

My previous experience has shown that you need a space between each parking space to allow for vehicles to be able to turn without colliding with the next VO. I am experimenting with a few ideas that I hope to change that, otherwise I will have to revise the parking scheme accordingly. I will keep you posted.

Take care

Shane

Hi Shane,

How's the submod coming along? Hopefully you haven't ran into any errors and if you have, hopefully you've fixed them.

Hi Steve,

It is coming along ............ not as quickly as I would like, though.

So far no major problems - although I have yet to tackle some of the bigger projects, yet.

Take care

Shane

Guest Terminator5665

I'm not sure if its a glitch, but whenever i try to remove the riot shield at the SWAT SUV it crashes my game, anyone else having this problem or is it just me?

Hi Steve,

It is coming along ............ not as quickly as I would like, though.

So far no major problems - although I have yet to tackle some of the bigger projects, yet.

Take care

Shane

That's good news to hear. I'm thrilled to hear about this.

I'm not sure if its a glitch, but whenever i try to remove the riot shield at the SWAT SUV it crashes my game, anyone else having this problem or is it just me?

2 Questions..

1) Did this crash happen while using Shanes submod or just the regular la mod S.W.A.T

2) What submods or mods do you have installed..?

If I could make a request Shane could you do like a 'Lite' version of your mod perhaps? Personally,I don't really want all the gameplay features I just like the cosmetic changes like the numbers on the vehicles and what not like you used to do. I mean the police parking thing is cool and all and so is all the fire station additions but I'd rather just have the numbers than all the other stuff.

If I could make a request Shane could you do like a 'Lite' version of your mod perhaps? Personally,I don't really want all the gameplay features I just like the cosmetic changes like the numbers on the vehicles and what not like you used to do. I mean the police parking thing is cool and all and so is all the fire station additions but I'd rather just have the numbers than all the other stuff.

Why though? It's a good edition to have the Addition Units parked at the PD/FD/Hospital.

Hi Shane,

is there any updates? Just thought I'd check up on how the mod is coming along.