ShaneGreen

Los Angeles Mod v1.9.3 SG Submod

Click on the control panel with the station were you can call units. If I'm correct, there should be a button in the bottom right hand corner. Once clicked, it will stop them from leaving the vehicle after they are in the station.

no not in this mod .....

but problem already solved .... changed the FS Script according to the desired staffing of the vehicle ...

thanks anyways for your help

Hi all,

Wishing you all a very Happy Easter - hope your holiday is safe and enjoyable.

Just throwing out a picture of the reskins that I hope to add to the Police Station - all things going as plan.

I have used the vehicle numbering of local police units.

You might notice the Police Detective will once again be included in the submod.

I have also added grill strobe lights to the reskinned LAPD Dodge Charger Patrol cars

I am thinking about modifying one of the LAPD SUV as a K9 unit (212) and one as the Bomb Squad (217), would like your thoughts.

post-5956-046700600 1280671761.jpg

post-5956-035766900 1280671784.jpg

Take care

Shane

Hi all,

Just throwing out a picture of the reskins that I hope to add to the Police Station - all things going as plan.

You might notice the Police Detective will once again be included in the submod.

I have also added grill strobe lights to the reskinned LAPD Dodge Charger Patrol cars

I am thinking about modifying one of the LAPD SUV as a K9 unit (212) and one as the Bomb Squad (217), would like your thoughts.

Shane

Yes, GREAT IDEA! would be good to have a k9 unit as an SUV too! Bomb squad would also be great tooo!

WOW! Unbelievable re-skins! I can't wait for the release of this. Great job!

Take care

Guest mutualaidsupplies

Hi all,

Take care

Shane

It looks good but what happened to the crown vics? A little variety on the patrol cars would be nice instead of all the same dodge model.

It looks good but what happened to the crown vics? A little variety on the patrol cars would be nice instead of all the same dodge model.

Hi, and thanks for your feedback. At the moment time is very limited so I have prioritised my changes. It is much quicker to create multiple units of the same vehicle with different numbers, for now. I appreciate your concern over the lack of Crown Vics, however, there are already quite a number of them in the original mod, and as my vehices will not replace those in game, you will still be able to use those. Perhaps, down the track I may look at changing the setup of the patrol cars, but for now ....... I guess they have a very modern and sporty looking fleet.

Take care and HAPPY EASTER

Shane

Guest mutualaidsupplies

Hi, and thanks for your feedback. At the moment time is very limited so I have prioritised my changes. It is much quicker to create multiple units of the same vehicle with different numbers, for now. I appreciate your concern over the lack of Crown Vics, however, there are already quite a number of them in the original mod, and as my vehices will not replace those in game, you will still be able to use those. Perhaps, down the track I may look at changing the setup of the patrol cars, but for now ....... I guess they have a very modern and sporty looking fleet.

Take care and HAPPY EASTER

Shane

Oh okay. I thought you was replacing the entire fleet. Well in that case you don't need the patrol crown vics then :) But it would be cool if someone created different color crown vics. Shane we appreciate all your hard work in this. Happy easter.

Very cool!

Currently I have v1.9.3 version of your mod and it's great!

Calling FD with PD units is very useful :)

Looking forward for version of submod fully compatible with LAMOD 2.0.

Few sugesstions:

-How about using AUS?

-Maybe add Port Police spawning somewhere near the docs.

Grettings

btw. Pink Charger is just awesome :D