ShaneGreen

Los Angeles Mod v1.9.3 SG Submod

Guest ArmyEngineer25

Hey Shane.....I am wondering if this mod is compatible with the new version of LA Mod? If so what do I need to do....I love the mod and I am so pumped that you took the time to notice what the free play needed big TIME thanks man. :schreiben:

Hey Shane.....I am wondering if this mod is compatible with the new version of LA Mod? If so what do I need to do....I love the mod and I am so pumped that you took the time to notice what the free play needed big TIME thanks man. :schreiben:

If you managed the effort to just read not even the prior page, but just a few posts up...

The sub mod does NOT work with V2.0 yet. The download for the current version of the mod is in the first post.

Guest ArmyEngineer25

Gotcha My bad....Im new to this forum so Im trying to get around the best I can.....Is there going to be for the 2.0 version?

Guest Francis

If you managed the effort to just read not even the prior page, but just a few posts up...

You should try to show more respect to the new members or at least tolerate them and refer them to the correct location without being rude, that doesn't help anybody.

Gotcha My bad....Im new to this forum so Im trying to get around the best I can.....Is there going to be for the 2.0 version?

yes. shane is currently working on the newer version. these things take time and there usually released when there finished. also no one usually knows when they are near release due to the extensive time and testing.

yes. shane is currently working on the newer version. these things take time and there usually released when there finished. also no one usually knows when they are near release due to the extensive time and testing.

TESTING ? .......... are we supposed to test them first ? ohmy.gif

Seriously ............... just a little progress note.

At this stage I have imported all the new police units into the submod and am currently almost finished working on the new reskins of the fire/ambulance units.

Once they are all there I will need to work on the maps and the necessary scripting changes - this could be a quick process if all runs true to the previous version, or it could take quite some time.

Then I will need to discuss with Hoppah, once completed and ensure that he is happy with all that has been changed/added.

Then it should be ready for release.

In the first instance I plan to release with Hoppah,s maps and Original/Deluxe maps. There are some issues with w00d's maps that require some work - I am sorry for those looking forward to w00d's maps, but I do plan on getting them working .......... a bit later.

This mod will also include the AUS submod as standard, but those units will not be on map in freeplay, except the Heavy Rescue Ambulance if possible.

Hope this makes things clearer for everyone - even though I know it does not really give you any idea of release time ( I wish the guy who is doing this would tell me too gruebel.gif ).

Take Care

Shane

Don't worry about it. Welcome.

The submod is currently pending (in progress) and is currently not out yet. Check the forum reguarly for updates on this. And to answer your question "will there be one" the answer is *Yes* If you need any help ask anyone, especially the moderators. They know what they're doing .

TESTING ? .......... are we supposed to test them first ? ohmy.gif

At this stage I have imported all the new police units into the submod and am currently almost finished working on the new reskins of the fire/ambulance units.

Once they are all there I will need to work on the maps and the necessary scripting changes - this could be a quick process if all runs true to the previous version, or it could take quite some time.

Then I will need to discuss with Hoppah, once completed and ensure that he is happy with all that has been changed/added.

Then it should be ready for release.

that's some really good news. I can't wait to see the new re skins of the fire/ems units.

Well, let's all hope it goes 110% well.

Keep up the good work Shane!

((Could you merge this with the post up above? I pushed "post" by accident while copying what I was saying to put in my post above. Thanks))

Hay Shane, i can't remove WOOd's map mod but can i use your sub mod without screwing up the game do you think?

If you copy the files from my submod v2.0 (when it is done) or v1.9, it will overwrite the existing maps in your game so w00ds maps would be replaced by the others.

With all the changed scripting, it would not function properly with w00d's maps until the changes have been made to that map also.

I will do my best to give you the option of w00d's maps, but make no promises for the initial release, at this stage.

Take care

Shane

hey hey Shane,

i like the new station for PD man. only i would't make the SUV 217 a bomb squad. there is already a bombsquad SUV in the game. yust give that a place like on the spot of 1 of the 2 with civilian suv's:)