EmC-Unit

Miami Modification [PATCH 2.2.1]

A news update

10413437_1453678998205001_88800465707499

*NYCERU Represented by Dyson and SLUM by EMC-Unit

But the mod is back in  full progress, after the release of the BoF mod (my main project) this will be back to my main focus. Until then check out our new facebook page

https://www.emergency-planet.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1453679154871652&id=1450418578531043&aymt_tip=1

Thanks for patience with this update, but I really think you'll enjoy what's been done to this mod since the released alpha.

x

Nice EmC-Unit great work, I had created in my Miami-Dade mod that unit, i like soo much that unit :D

But i lose all :(

Won't work with me, after some of my friends losted moddels/ parts of works - i am doing backups.

Have you got a photo of the original?

It looks good, but it looks either too long or too narrow. That might be how the real one is though! :P

Oh i see your point.

Well i was doing it from the photos  :P

I could only find pictures of a Quantum cab and a Rosenbauer Cab (I think), here they are

EDIT: Found a few pics of the Arrow cab tanked on Flickr 

https://flic.kr/p/6ZHeBc

Cute pics, but only the last one is right. (you can finds pics that i am using for mod on my mod site forum)

PS. Thanks for positive comments  ;)

do you all plan on adding in any midship ladders i was looking through some pictures of miami dade fire rescue and noticed a misdship

Well there are many photos on different ladders on many chasis, i just can say we will be doing one more ladder for shure

Hey guys, i know many of you are waiting for the mod, so i got a new unit for you ,it was doned long time ago (we wanted to show it up as SRT pack, but...)

Sterling Acterra Police SRT

msaXM6Z.jpg

Xh9IYsm.jpg

VmuIGcv.jpg

IImjiT9.jpg

Credits to me, rihis for the cab face, lightbar and Hennefer95 for the childs.