Hoppah

V1.9 - Your thoughts...

btw cars explode to fast in car crashes

That's good, it adds realism.

Is this the building that your adding in the patch Hoppah?

Just wanna make sure cause those fires are in midair and I was like "umm ok"...

That's because you don't have a DELUXE version, but don't worry. Hoppah is going to release a release a fix for the cinema later today.

i dissagree, had an accident at the one intersection, my BC was also responding to a fire at the time through the same intersection, he turned, the crash happened (maybe he caused it LOL) then as soon as its dispatched BOOM

Only thing i noticed - (only during 20 mins of gameplay) Was that the patrol routes caused ALOT of traffic jams to the north, where a double lane road meets a single lane road...

Other then that - - - HOPPAH - - - YOU OUTDID YOURSELF!!!

Congrats la mod team on an awesome Job..

TROOPER

yay!

Maps pretty big and it's sometimes hard to keep up with events ;D

And traffic is big problem.

It takes about 15 minutes and all roads are jammed.

Well I use CHP (thats what for they are) to clean it up ;]

But map itself in AWESOME!

I was in States and I can feel it again :D

Great Job!

People actually wanted the roads FULL of traffic. This is what happens when there is a little bit more traffic compared to the older maps. It works fine as long you keep checking the roads for blocking objects including your own emergency vehicles.

Hoppah

thanks for another great addition to this game,you have made an excellent map,and until you release a patch for missing building,i decided to add my own,so i added large shop,just dso when a fire starts,something will burn,and as for traffic stuff,i have the PD to deal with them hehe

em42009092615345400.th.jpg

Guest jaywilly

Hey Hoppah. Thanks for so much hard work on the mod...it is great!!! There is one issue that I'm having, after a few minutes of game play it seems like there is a lag in play. For example...if I send an officer somewhere the car or officer just sits there for a minute or two and then moves to where I seletected it to go.

Yes, I think this topic is good for posting easter-eggs as well. The graffiti easter-egg is one of the 8 easter-eggs on the map.

Some are almost impossible to find, others are easier. :)

I installed the new patch,and now after i load up game,i got to modifications,select LA 1.9 but it freezes on that screen where i select MOD i dont even get to to hit ok button,only question is.

Is it supposed to freeze,or goto loading screen,which i know does take a while to load

Hoppah, your map is beautifull and intresting!

Im quite happy with the traffic. Dont reduce it in the futer patches please!

Traffic works fine as long you keep checking the roads for blocking objects including your own emergency vehicles.

I quite agree with you!

New installer look respectable. Frankly speaking the both ways of installing are equal for me. But if installer has more comression - lets use it.

- What do you like/hate about the new freeplay map?

I like wide 4-lane roads full of traffic =)

I didnt check patrolpathes at editor yet, but it seemed that all of them too close to each other.

I suggest to divide map to 3 districts, and each patrolpath should run trought only 1 district

Personal;) I dont like thin LA-river. It look thin like brook. I guess its close to reality but....

Thanks a lot for your work! :)

I installed the new patch,and now after i load up game,i got to modifications,select LA 1.9 but it freezes on that screen where i select MOD i dont even get to to hit ok button,only question is.

Is it supposed to freeze,or goto loading screen,which i know does take a while to load

This topic is not a support topic, please post it in the correct topic next time (the bug report topic). The patch does not change much besides adding and replacing a few small files. It's nothing drastic.

I suggest to divide map to 3 districts, and each patrolpath should run trought only 1 district

I did, and the patrol command now chooses the closest path to the police vehicle. That's also why a few people complained about having only 1 patrol path. The command does not randomly pick a path for the patrol anymore.

This topic is not a support topic, please post it in the correct topic next time (the bug report topic). The patch does not change much besides adding and replacing a few small files. It's nothing drastic.

I did, and the patrol command now chooses the closest path to the police vehicle. That's also why a few people complained about having only 1 patrol path. The command does not randomly pick a path for the patrol anymore.

can you edit that back i loved the first system, maybe with a poll first to check the want all the people want

I was just about to start playing, but with the installer I had a problem

It did NOT detect that I'm using EM4:DEX on a hard drive not marked by C. I have 2 drives, One is System and files the second one is Games and MISC programs So it whould be located under the I drive. Thankfully I was manual able to feed the file path to it and get it installed.

I was just about to start playing, but with the installer I had a problem

It did NOT detect that I'm using EM4:DEX on a hard drive not marked by C. I have 2 drives, One is System and files the second one is Games and MISC programs So it whould be located under the I drive. Thankfully I was manual able to feed the file path to it and get it installed.

It does not detect the game because you are missing the registry keys which are being checked to find the game location. It's not a big problem as long you are able to select the game directory yourself.

Missing registry keys are caused by 1 thing: A wrong installation of the game. If you install the game using the original 911:FR/EM4 installation procedure the registry keys get installed as they should be.

Hoppah