Hoppah

V1.9 - Your thoughts...

I found an easter egg!

LAPD patrol car was parked in front of the doughnut shop. It had a suspect with it and it was meant to go to the PD.
:D

The new map is great. Traffic jams caused by own patrolling vehicles are annoying though. Chase command is very useful. So easy to arrest a fleeing suspect. Another good addition is that when you use the rapid deployment command after extinguishing fire, firemen get back in the engine.

It would be the best that when you press go back to HQ/FD the guys would get automatically inside the car and drive away.

Good work anyway!

Thank God, I was able to download the new Mod.

I got the installation together; I had to go to the main administrator account and install it there. It installed as indicated.

I will spend some time playing freeplay tonight. But from what I saw, it looks very nice thus far. Cars seem a little more controllable than they were before the new Mod 1.9.

I did, and the patrol command now chooses the closest path to the police vehicle. That's also why a few people complained about having only 1 patrol path. The command does not randomly pick a path for the patrol anymore.

I see. So when we send cars to patrol when its just spawned at the police station -all of them will use the samу path.

No problem. We should just desperce police car in the city and THEN press patrol button.

I found an easter egg! :D

Yes, that's another one. :D

I see. So when we send cars to patrol when its just spawned at the police station -all of them will use the samу path.

No problem. We should just desperce police car in the city and THEN press patrol button.

Yes, I am thinking about changing it back though.

Easter Egg!!

Ahah

There is Secret Service agent near Liquor Store. He's looking at Jack Daniels ad :D

Hahahah

On South West corner of the map is "Caution-like" sign with text "Insane stunt bonus"

Hahahahha xD

Anymore?

:1046275767_ugly:

Got one more!

There is a guy with camera near fire station 2 filming gates :D

Maybe Hoppah made script that will put our responds onto YT! hahahah :D

And I dont know is that a Egg but gasoline is cheap :D

2$ :1046275767_ugly:

Damn!

One more!

Near Car Wash there is a girl in swimming suit washing car :D

I am thinking about changing patrolpath choosing back.

But everyone can just take patrol.script from 1.8! Will it work?

The only think i would like to have - is a scheme of patrolpathes. Could you post it here (on minimap)?

It would help me to place vehicles before pushing patrol button.

Cool stuff. Still exploring and testing.

• The police option to have units chase and arrest is a very nice feature.
  • I like the code 4 and 6 touches, nice realism.
  • The damage radius for exploding cars seems low (IMO) A car next to a car that explodes should catch fire - Doesn't seem to happen
  • I'd still love to see mounted police
  • Residential areas look really good
  • Money seems too abundant. I reduced my start budget to $8500 - Any way to make it so that it costs money to deploy a fire unit (from the station) rather than only costing money to purchase?

Traffic on major streets needs to be reduced by 1/4th. The most painful intersection is the three way at the West side of the map where the train rails end. The car going Southbound gets stuck turning westbound and it's not even getting stuck from anything. It just stops there! All other traffic blocks from the map that I've experienced end up from having to redirect there OR end up from civilians moving onto the roadways and not moving back to the sidewalk. I believe these are static (non-moving) civilians.

I have a question regarding the arrested character easter eggs...

How did you find these people, and a better question is how did you know it was that person?

Just looked around.

Voodoo Operator was old drunk with destroyed car. I thought that could be something. I went there and when I arrested him there was a text: You have found Voodoo Operator. Leave him alone he is making this same model for 3 years.
MikePl was Secret Service agent near Liquor Store (near Subway). When I have call there I spotted strange guy. I was trying to arrest him but my officer couldn't do it. And car started buring :D I used flashbang xD I arrested him because I thought there will be some funny text when he will be taken to jail :D
MikesPhotos was a guy with a video camera near Fire Station 2. I found him accidentaly. I arrested him and I got text: You have found MikeysPhotos. Stop Misinformation! :D

xD

I am telling you I will find Hoppah on map

@dn

He's shy and very well hidden :D

Well, I think there's too many car spawns on the map. Lets face it kids, realistic traffic in this game is not going to happen. I can't mirco manage traffic forever, then There's too many tangles to fix and jams to un-jam, and then I have to stop completely. Ruins the fun.

Well, I think there's too many car spawns on the map. Lets face it kids, realistic traffic in this game is not going to happen. I can't mirco manage traffic forever, then There's too many tangles to fix and jams to un-jam, and then I have to stop completely. Ruins the fun.

there are some bugs in the map but its don't make the game completly bad :1046275976_nospam:

but you must say it its's a good mod