Hoppah

V1.9 - Your thoughts...

The tiller is great to use,the physics are sometimes funny when it reverses,but with such a good reach factor,it is ideal for firing high amounts of water onto a fire,so you will love it

Played the mod for about an hour yesterday evening. LA looks really american now, especially with the american cars driving around the roads and the second fire station. Haven't had a chance to play with the tiller yet. I'll try that tonight.

I love the 18 wheelers and the Fed ex vans that roam the streets,only thing i was surprised was missing is a UPS wagon,as that is a large American delivery company,but with all the other cars added it really looks more American now,oh and Wallmart you gotta love it,I might rekin it to ASDA,as they are now owned by wallmart :P

yeh i do, they look so good!!!! the trucks cab(18 wheelers) things look amazing aswelll! i love them!

First let me say that the map is awsome. You worked hard and put alot of time into this game. The only problem i can find is as you know the traffic issues. I was also wondering if there was a was to change the rate of fire spread and heat radius.

Thanks again

Jesse :)

As not many have posted screenshots,i will post some,these are to praise the tiller truck and that rather nasty gas explosion that spreads real quick

em42009092716450894.th.jpg

Needed ladder for this one

em42009092716451313.th.jpg

Plus the tiller truck

And an addition 2 firetrucks to help fight the flames,even needed PD to hekp out,but makes it more of a challenge

Finally, I can enjoy this mod. I cut down the event times by a lot because of travel time to the event and the fact that I'm still having a few traffic tie ups.. Isn't there something in the freeplay's file that I can adjust to lower the spawning time of cars?

easter-egg?

By the McDonnalds stand right onder the big yellow M Mcrib

The McRib is not an easter-egg. ;)

I think I have found an Easter Egg this afternoon. When you sent a patrol car to station it sometimes goes to the donuts shop.

Yes, when the all parking lots at the PD station are full they go to somewhere else. :D

Guest matt31896
I have just released Los Angeles Mod v1.9 and I'd like to know what your thoughts are about a couple of things. I want to start a discussion about the following things:

- What are your thoughts about the new installer?

- What are your thoughts about the new freeplay map?

- What do you like/hate about the new freeplay map?

I have plans to improve the new freeplaymap by adding new buildings and other objects. I can't do that without other peoples feedback. Personally I think the new installer is a great improvement, because it has a better compression rate (size of the .exe file) than .e4mod files and the optional choices what was the main reason to release v1.9 as an .exe file. My least favorite area/district on the new map is the industrial area between the LA river and the port area. My favorite part is the parking lot at the stripmall, bank and Wal-Mart.

There are also about 8 easter-eggs on the map. When you think you have found one you can post that here as well. :)

Hoppah

May I quote something? Thanks,

I LOVE :wub: the new freeplay map. The third call I got was a nine car pile up with two law enforcment officers down. Talk about dawn of the rescue services. The mod is great! :gut: Though it would be nice to have police banner tape. I've tried using the red/white one in the game but me+scripting= :( . Love it overall though!

BTW for that crash I had 2 CHP lay, well, I'll post what to do on ingame screens, cuz I don't want to type.

Guest matt31896

Sorry, BTW should I make a gang fight in the LA River via editor or not? ????? Why did an LAPP(port patrol) in freeplay sink after parking at the position I park it in freeplay after about 15 or so mins? :(

Guest EvoNeiko

I Love the Mod. great map..

i know i'm a noob. but what i want to do the Chase thing with the cop car but what car does it or do they all do it? and i seen in the video the cops got out of the car at the same time on each side of the car and the bad guy put his hands up and stuff.. how do u do that. or is that just a mission?>