Hoppah

Project: New Freeplaymap

Hoppah, I dont know how you feel about this, but I think the Engines should have a tank gauge that tells you how much water is in the truck. It would have to be refilled. During a structure fire the engine would hook up to a hydrant. This would add so much realism, and I believe it would not be too difficult. Could you consider it after you are done with the map.

Mike CCFES

and does your warning ever go down?

Maybe it's time to stop the suggestions. I already mentioned in the first post of this topic that I am not working on ANY gameplay changes. Only the map for now.

Your suggestion is - like blwoods0 already said - impossible to realize.

Hoppah

What about suggestions like mine, that don't require changes to the script?

I'd also like to add if possible, is there any way to add more traffic? LA is usually congested, and while I'm not suggesting a million cars, the Freeplay map barely had any people driving around.

Good luck, and I appreciate you taking the time to listen.

I'd also like to add if possible, is there any way to add more traffic? LA is usually congested, and while I'm not suggesting a million cars, the Freeplay map barely had any people driving around.

I'm not the forum police but I do believe he said no suggestions yet you posted another. About the rain and fog you posted earlier, rain will be either minimized or removed I believe Hoppah said but fog isn't. There was a discussion earlier on this page or last page about fog, go back and read them to see what was said. On the water level, I think it was discussed earlier to but I am not sure, maybe you should read through the whole discussion to see if it was.

It said no suggestions about changes to the script or adding new features, not changes to the MAP. He said feedback on the MAP was welcome, and that's what I'm giving.

Once again MonkeySquasher, it asks for Feedback. It has been said no suggestions on the script. I'm not making any suggestions on the script.

Guest MonkeySquasher
It said no suggestions about changes to the script or adding new features, not changes to the MAP. He said feedback on the MAP was welcome, and that's what I'm giving.

As posted above you, maybe you should read a few things first...

1) This entire thread. You are just asking something that was already covered

2) The official Suggestions thread. You will note that it is locked. If you read it, you will realize WHY it is locked, and WHY no suggestions are being allowed here

3) Then, re-read what you've posted.

Hey guys lets just stop filling up this topic with things that don't need to be said, and stop arguing before this topic gets out of hand like the sugestion thread :excl::mug: . After all we all know the map is going to be great weather it has the things you want in it or not. Keep it up hoppah

What I basicly meant are changes that changes gameplay. Adding traffic is a good idea but I am up to that point yet.

To Hoppah:

I wonder if you could remove the rain in-game, because its goes much slower when its raining.

If you search(in the tutorial section i think) there is a topic about how to change many thing including rain frequency and on and off.

I agree we need more traffic.

Are there plans for an air port? Is it going to be big or small?

I dont know about LA, but I would assume like Chicago, a city I have frequented alot, that they utilize an elevated rail system. Do you have plans for such a thing?

I really think a small airport like in woods map should be utilized. I mean whats LA with out LAX? Thats like Chicago with out the sears tower :P

I love the CHP patrolling the highway idea. I plan to attempt something like this in woods map but as you said they can be messey as well, but It seems like this could be some what corrected by moving all highway traffic to the middle lanes, then program the outter lane to be for traffic leaving the high way or entering it.

I want a Pony....

No Airfield, takes too much space and is useless.

No Highway, Takes wayyy too much space and is pretty useless aside from pathfinding issues.

Reduction in rain, possibly not fog, IDK/care about fog.

Adding more traffic depends on pathfinding and traffic jam problems since just like in real life they won't be moving for your emergency vehicles if will make the game unplayable if traffic became too problematic.

That's it, I was already waiting for it: Topic closed until I have more news about the map.

I WAS very clear about what I am going to add on the map and what not. Repeating myself once is ok, repeating myself more than once is not.

Hoppah

= TOPIC CLOSED =

I've finally found a good program to create an installer with custom options.

The installer automatically detects the EM4, 911:FR or Deluxe directory (and mod folder) by checking registry entries.

Screens of an EXAMPLE of how the installer of v1.9 might look like:

15210695.jpg

15845555.jpg

So basicly, this makes installing the LA Mod just as easy as before. :)

And now I'm going to continue on the map again......

Hoppah

I've finally found a good program to create an installer with custom options.

The installer automatically detects the EM4, 911:FR or Deluxe directory (and mod folder) by checking registry entries.

Screens of an EXAMPLE of how the installer of v1.9 might look like:

So basicly, this makes installing the LA Mod just as easy as before. :)

And now I'm going to continue on the map again......

Hoppah

Wow Good Job

it will be relased in March or April ??

keep going

Edited by pyrothijs
images removed from quote