w00d

Submod: New Freeplay map v1.2 Released!

I did get a problem when i tried it out. When i load freeplay it crash when it start, so now i have to download the mod again, dident make any backup. I followed the instruction and downloaded for 911:FR, any idea why i crash?

Search for "crash to desktop" and check the FAQ forum. A few things off the top of my head, make your log file read only. If running it on vista, set it to run on one core if you have a multi core processor. Also make sure you have the latest drivers for your video card. I experienced a ctd on the concert in open ground mission with vista. None of the fixes worked except updating gfx card drivers.

It's a really great map. I have attempted to install it, and succed. But playing it fails.

Actually i would be so happy if someone could help me.

When i override the original map, and tries to play La Mod, i fail.

It just exits the game automaticly without any messages, or anything. It just closes the game, like pressing X on an internet window.

Guest Guest

hi i was saying that i no longer have emergcy 4 1.7 installer now i erase it i also delete emergency 4 now i want to start playing it again and now i do not see mod for LA and i only see 1.8 so i guess there no more 1.7 now upgrade to 1.8 i download it but the map file are missing how can i get the map file for 1.8 la mod please help me thanks guys

Guest osbornes

this is the same person right on up above this i do not have 1.7 mod anymore i delete it when i restore my computer now i reinstall emrgency 4 back on my computer now i was looking for 1.7 but there is none i only see 1.8 so i guess it was update to 1.8 so i download it now. i install it but some of the file is missing is there another site that i can go to and get the right mod for 1.8 i try to play it but the mod dose not work....the old mod 1.7 was easy all u have to do was hit install and it automatic install the mod and it would go stright to the mod file now i have to download it and put it in the mod file i know some of the file is missing

thanks guys

Guest GB619

Now you say 1.8 does not work,do you meen that hoppah's map does not work or wOOds does not work,because if it is wOOds map that does not work then you have either got incorrect files for your version of game or you have not put files in the right place.

I would suggest doing a complete re install of EM4,make sure when you un install EM4 you delete the sixteen tons or wizard works folder,then download LA mod 1.8 again,install,then download wOOds map and follow the install instructions for that

Hope this helps

this is the same person right on up above this i do not have 1.7 mod anymore i delete it when i restore my computer now i reinstall emrgency 4 back on my computer now i was looking for 1.7 but there is none i only see 1.8 so i guess it was update to 1.8 so i download it now. i install it but some of the file is missing is there another site that i can go to and get the right mod for 1.8 i try to play it but the mod dose not work....the old mod 1.7 was easy all u have to do was hit install and it automatic install the mod and it would go stright to the mod file now i have to download it and put it in the mod file i know some of the file is missing

thanks guys

LA mod version 1.8 works fine and all the files for this sub mod freeplay map works fine. What you need to do is get rid of the old LA mod v1.8 and download a new one (LA Mod v1.8). You should be able to double click it and it will open up in mod installer and start installing automatically. Then if you want to get this freeplay map, you need to download the floor map and either the deluxe or original freeplay map and follow the instructions.

The only time you should have to copy any files to the mod folder if you are getting sub mods. If you get patch 3 that came out for LA Mod v1.8, you will notice a new installer, which I think it will be used from now on.

Guest IluvCops

OMGGGGGGGGGGG !! I fixed the problem, I thought my version is Delux which I ordered from ebay but it's not :(

Anyways THIS MAP ISSSSSSSSSSS SICK ! Awesome Job, I love it !

Does this map work on version 1.8 of the la mod

Yes it does. It has been established in previous posts that you can use this map in v1.8 and I even think its on w00d's banner that it is for v1.8 & later

Does this work with L.A. Mod 1.8??

You don't need to quote the whole startpost for asking the question ;). And yes it's compatible with 1.8.

Does this work with L.A. Mod 1.8??

Ok, I know w00d and another member just answered you but if you look at the post just before yours, you would see where I just posted that it was compatible with 1.8. That is ridiculous.

Sorry, but that just ticked me off.

Guest GB619

Just to let all know,both me and soldjaboy are workng on the map with wOOd's permission,it will take a while to complete as we all are quite busy with work and stuff,soldjaboy has come up with some new idea's for the map,and hopefully with approval they canbe added.

Although this map had some issues,it is a great map and wOOd deserves a great thankyou,as all we are doing is bug finding and fixing hopefully,anyways as soon as we have anything else to add we will let ya know.

Once we are happy the map willbe uploaded again for all to use

Peace out to all