w00d

Submod: New Freeplay map v1.2 Released!

I don't know if anybodys realised this yet, but when you call the tiller from off the map, it spawns without the trailer. I don't know if it was me or the mod, but since I didn't do anything except put in the new files for the map, I'm assuming it's the mod. Anybody else have this problem?

Yea, same thing happened to me too with the Tiller.

I added fstraffic lites and they work.

I also added the LEV and the 3 unmark vehicles and they all work.

I'm so proud of my self. :popcorn::hallo:

Guest mrpolice1996
it wont let me download the floor zip from rapid share

:welcome: to the forum

That is because to many people are downloading files on rapidshare, become a member or try again later.

Guest mrpolice1996
what mrpol said, but im not paying to download one file from rapid share

I know i had the same problem downloading this very file i had to wait 8 hours until i could download it.

Is this for LA version 1.9 too ?

It somewhat works but it is somewhat out of date. Its not updated to v1.9 standards with the new scripts and all. It still looks great though!

Guest pappy02us

I use this map as my deluxe map for 1.9. It works fine. I have even modded it to include some of the buildings from 1.9 to make it a little more LA like. The only problem I have encountered is the tiller will park in the station weird and detach the ladder, but all you have to do is reattach it and re park it then its fine for awhile, you can also close the front doors on the station that works well too.

Guest PFC-RomesburgArmy
Try reading about 3 or 4 posts up.

I see some say it works with their V1.9 but i havent read anything about ppl getting it to work with 2.0 i tried to put it with 2.0 on my PC but every time the Freeplay is finished downloading i can hear the sounds from the map then it closes the game out all together.

yes it works, here are instructions on how to do it:

1.go to mods in the EM4 directory

2.enter the LA mod 2.0 folder

3.next go to the Maps folder

4. DELETE every file with the word FREEPLAY in it, otherwise you end up with the triggers in it or the mini map, etc etc.

5.Copy all the downloaded files that are named freeplay and copy and paste them to the LA mod 2.0 maps folder.

If it does not work contact me via PM and il help you.

many thanks,

Tom.A

Staffordshire & West Midlands (North Sector) Army Cadet Force

i cant download the rapidshare file i have been trying for 3 days now. Any help you guys can offer

I have the same problem. w00d hasn't posted here for ages here, so I decided to release his maps as an .exe (wrote something about that months ago), but I can't even seem to download the files now. Maybe there is someone who'd like to host the New_Freeplay_Floor_v1.2.zip file somewhere else?

going to bed now ill check back 2morrow

edit: countdown has began. i am downloading right now

when i got it ill host it as a mirror but that will be 2morrow and its gonna take long to downlaod so i go to sleep

I have the same problem. w00d hasn't posted here for ages here, so I decided to release his maps as an .exe (wrote something about that months ago), but I can't even seem to download the files now. Maybe there is someone who'd like to host the New_Freeplay_Floor_v1.2.zip file somewhere else?

I have the files from the first pos because I originally downloaded them when it was released. Which files need hosting?

I have the files from the first pos because I originally downloaded them when it was released. Which files need hosting?

Only the files which aren't hosted on this forum. I think it's the big freeplay texture only (New_Freeplay_Floor_v1.2.zip). Size should be about 25 MB's.