w00d

Submod: New Freeplay map v1.2 Released!

Any News on the map? :gruebel:

The new map is dead and I don't think he is working on anything else concerning the map.

If you are talking about the pathing and such, I haven't heard anything yet.

The new map is dead and I don't think he is working on anything else concerning the map.

If you are talking about the pathing and such, I haven't heard anything yet.

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.ph...ost&p=74343

w00ds claimed the maps not going to die but who knows.

As for pathing last I heard there was a fixed version pending in the download center but i have yet to see it.

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.ph...ost&p=74343

w00ds claimed the maps not going to die but who knows.

As for pathing last I heard there was a fixed version pending in the download center but i have yet to see it.

Must of missed that post. He had a new one or fixed up the old one and it came up missing. Well, until a new one of this map comes out, we will still have Hoppah's new map to play around with. :)

Guest cartagena101x

hey i downloaded this file

and like it loads the free play after a few seconds it exits by itself

any idea why its doing this??

Guest osbornes

help please I KINDA NEW AT THIS

i had emergency mod LA 1.7 AND I HAD TO TO DELETE EVERY THING ON MY COMPUTER I HAD A VIRUS NOW I INSTALL BACK EMERGENCY 4 ON MY COMPUTER NOW I TRY TO LOOK FOR MOD 1.7 I COULD NOT FIND IT THEN I SAW LA MOD 1.8 I DOWNLOAD IT BUT THAT MOD DOES NOT HAVE ANY MAP ON IT..... I WENT TO THE FILD THAT SAID MAP IT WAS EMPTY I DO NOT KNOW WHAT I DELETE IT AGAIN AND REDOWNLOAD MOD 1.8 STILL NO MAP FOR THAT MOD WHAT SHOULD I DO IS 1.8 MOD NO GOOD AND WHERE CAN I FIND 1.7...........

AND HOW DO I INSTALL THE SUBMOD MAP I DOW LOAD ALL 3 FILE AND PUT IN THE MOD FOLDER BUT IT SAID TO OVERWRITE THE OLD FREEPLAY FOLDER HOW DO U OVERWRITE THE FILE AND AM I DOING IT RIGHT WAY ....... 1 DOWNLOAD ALL 3 FILE...........2PUT IN THE MOD FOLDER 1.7 OR 1.8 MAP FILE.....AM I DONE YES OR NO AND HOW DO U OVERWRITE THE FOLDER

THANKS GUYS

help please I KINDA NEW AT THIS

i had emergency mod LA 1.7 AND I HAD TO TO DELETE EVERY THING ON MY COMPUTER I HAD A VIRUS NOW I INSTALL BACK EMERGENCY 4 ON MY COMPUTER NOW I TRY TO LOOK FOR MOD 1.7 I COULD NOT FIND IT THEN I SAW LA MOD 1.8 I DOWNLOAD IT BUT THAT MOD DOES NOT HAVE ANY MAP ON IT..... I WENT TO THE FILD THAT SAID MAP IT WAS EMPTY I DO NOT KNOW WHAT I DELETE IT AGAIN AND REDOWNLOAD MOD 1.8 STILL NO MAP FOR THAT MOD WHAT SHOULD I DO IS 1.8 MOD NO GOOD AND WHERE CAN I FIND 1.7...........

AND HOW DO I INSTALL THE SUBMOD MAP I DOW LOAD ALL 3 FILE AND PUT IN THE MOD FOLDER BUT IT SAID TO OVERWRITE THE OLD FREEPLAY FOLDER HOW DO U OVERWRITE THE FILE AND AM I DOING IT RIGHT WAY ....... 1 DOWNLOAD ALL 3 FILE...........2PUT IN THE MOD FOLDER 1.7 OR 1.8 MAP FILE.....AM I DONE YES OR NO AND HOW DO U OVERWRITE THE FOLDER

THANKS GUYS

To ease the confusion with the overwriting of files go to your LA Mod folder and open up the maps folder. find freeplay.e4m, freeplay.dds, dfreeplay.e4m and dfreeplay.dds. Highlight and pull them out of the maps folder and put them on your desktop. Install w00d's map mod and you should be good to go. If there are any more problems just let us know and we will try to help you out.

And please do not type in all caps. It seems like you are yelling and im sure thats not how you want it to come accross.

- Jon

I have a problem with the big accident on the highway, I play EM4 for like 2 weeks now, but i can't figure out how to solve it.

I think it's this one:

- Added a big accident with a truck on the highway

At the accident, you have a large truck on top of like 6 other vehicles, but my question is: How can you get the truck away from the highway so the traffic can move on?

I tried it a couple times with a bulldozer, crane and everything, but i just can't make it..

I hope you understand my problem,

Royofzo.

I have a problem with the big accident on the highway, I play EM4 for like 2 weeks now, but i can't figure out how to solve it.

I think it's this one:

At the accident, you have a large truck on top of like 6 other vehicles, but my question is: How can you get the truck away from the highway so the traffic can move on?

I tried it a couple times with a bulldozer, crane and everything, but i just can't make it..

I hope you understand my problem,

Royofzo.

Did you get the person out of the truck?

If you did, did you try using tow truck to haul it away?

Guest osbornes

i had a virus on my computer and i had to delete everything on my computer i had 1.7 la mod . Now i try to dowload 1.7 mod and can't find it i saw 1.8 mod so i download it. I open the file and all of the file do not have no map in it and no file on all other file so i delete it again and download it again and was the same thing is the la mod 1.8 no good or what and where can i find 1.7 la mod

thanks for your help

i had a virus on my computer and i had to delete everything on my computer i had 1.7 la mod . Now i try to dowload 1.7 mod and can't find it i saw 1.8 mod so i download it. I open the file and all of the file do not have no map in it and no file on all other file so i delete it again and download it again and was the same thing is the la mod 1.8 no good or what and where can i find 1.7 la mod

thanks for your help

When you download the file it comes as a zip. Right click and you should see an option to extract. Now it probably created a new folder. Go into the folder and you should see a file named e4pmod or soemthing like that. Double click it. This will bring up the mod installer. The mod installer wil ask you if you want to install. Say yes. You should be good to go. Launch the game and load the mod.

thanks for your help

I don't quite understand what your talking about. Are you saying you can't get map to work or are you not able to get LA Mod 1.8 to work? Version 1.7 is no longer available to download I don't think.

Guest 1RWN140

Ok, here's the rundown:

I currently have LA mod v 1.8 and use 911: FR. I can't figure out what I am doing wrong so here it goes:

When I load the freeplay map I have a lot of "Missing ___________ Prototype", ranging from house to person. I'm not sure if this is being caused by having LA Mod v 1.8 installed. Also, when I load the freeplay map, and view the vehicle menu, it is all the "regular" units from Emergency 4, not the LA units. Is LA mod v 1.8 not working with w00d's map? I think I'm following the directions step by step, but apparently I'm missing something. When I go to my mods folder in my 911: FR folder, am I supposed to create a new folder for the mod v 1.7 or blend it in with 1.8?

Ok, here's the rundown:

I currently have LA mod v 1.8 and use 911: FR. I can't figure out what I am doing wrong so here it goes:

When I load the freeplay map I have a lot of "Missing ___________ Prototype", ranging from house to person. I'm not sure if this is being caused by having LA Mod v 1.8 installed. Also, when I load the freeplay map, and view the vehicle menu, it is all the "regular" units from Emergency 4, not the LA units. Is LA mod v 1.8 not working with w00d's map? I think I'm following the directions step by step, but apparently I'm missing something. When I go to my mods folder in my 911: FR folder, am I supposed to create a new folder for the mod v 1.7 or blend it in with 1.8?

The missing prototype thing is probably caused by a codec error. You can find some more information in the technical help FAQ. LA MOD does workj with w00ds map, even better LA MOD is required for w00ds map.

Only you need to change the name of the file folders in w00ds files to Los Angeles mod v1.8 (in stead of 1.7) and then copy and paste them in the original LA MOD 1.8 folder. The pc may ask you to verwrite some files. Click yes.

Guest 1RWN140

Thanks for the help guys, I got the new map going and running with out any problem except the new incidents like missing child, bird flu, etc aren't coming up.