w00d

Submod: New Freeplay map v1.2 Released!

still same

i agree, none of woods maps have been able to load for me at all... doing it the correct way every time... only thing thats ever changed for me is the little overview map in the top right hand corner

same pearl,

they never actually play for me either. it just the normal free play map, and i doing it correctly..... i use 911 FR

Then you are not doing it correctly otherwise it would be working..

It works for me so you are doing something wrong for sure....

Guest GB619
i agree, none of woods maps have been able to load for me at all... doing it the correct way every time... only thing thats ever changed for me is the little overview map in the top right hand corner
I can't get it to work. Its downloaded, its saved; What am I doing wrong?

Before you do this back up your mods map folder to your desktop

Right instructions are

People with EM4 deluxe

Put these folders in your LA mod maps as they dfreeplay.e4m dfreeplay.dds including the eft file The d represents deluxe believe it or not

People with 911 first responders and EM4 UK edition

edit the files dfreeplay.e4m dfreeplay.dds to freeplay.e4m freeplay.dds before you place them in the LA mods map folder do not change the eft file at all just drop it into the folder as it is

It will ask you if you want to overwrite the the e4m and dds files say yes

This will work, if you follow these instructions then you will not have any issues

Before you do this back up your mods map folder to your desktop

Right instructions are

People with EM4 deluxe

Put these folders in your LA mod maps as they dfreeplay.e4m dfreeplay.dds including the eft file The d represents deluxe believe it or not

People with 911 first responders and EM4 UK edition

edit the files dfreeplay.e4m dfreeplay.dds to freeplay.e4m freeplay.dds before you place them in the LA mods map folder do not change the eft file at all just drop it into the folder as it is

It will ask you if you want to overwrite the the e4m and dds files say yes

This will work, if you follow these instructions then you will not have any issues

Where is the LA Mod folder located?

Guest GB619
Where is the LA Mod folder located?

Have you installed the LA MOD is first question,if not goto downloads section,top of page

And if/once you have it installed it willbe located here

Start my computer C/Program files/sixteentons entertainment or wizard works/Emergency 4 or 911 first responders/Mods/LAMOD 1.81/Maps

Have you installed the LA MOD is first question,if not goto downloads section,top of page

And if/once you have it installed it willbe located here

Start my computer C/Program files/sixteentons entertainment or wizard works/Emergency 4 or 911 first responders/Mods/LAMOD 1.81/Maps

I left something out. I've downloaded the LA Mod, but I need help finding the maps folder. I don't see it in there.

Never mind, I found it.

Download The New Freeplay Map Version 1.2

Download links below the instructions. Read the instructions first!!! I made them with a reason.

icon11.gifInstallation Instructions:

1. Download and unpack the New_Freeplay_Floor.zip file. (25mb's! large)

2. Move the folder 'Los Angeles Mod v1.7' to your Emergency 4/Mods folder.

3. This is a universal file, so it's for both versions and won't replace any file.

Now you should have in your mods\Los Angeles Mod v1.7\maps the following file: newfreeplay.eft

(So you don't have to rename it!)

4. Download and unpack the New_Freeplay_deluxe.zip OR New_Freeplay_normal.zip file. (Depending on you version of em4)

5. Move the folder 'Los Angeles Mod v1.7' to your Emergency 4/Mods folder.

6. Make sure all older files will be overwritten (otherwise you did something wrong).

What do u mean on step 6? What are the files that I have to overwrite.

Between steps 3 and 4. If you follow the directions you would see this.

Ok, I will try it again for the 20th time.

Well, I went through the steps over and over again and I still don't understand it nor can't get it to work.

Guest broyer24

ok so not sure cause I haven't browsed the entire posting here... but I follow the instructions for installing on 911/FR and when I load game it shows LAmod v 1.7 and then when I load freeplay map it's the right map... but buildings are missing and it's the old vehicles instead of the LA Mod vehicles... any help please?

Guest broyer24

thanks for the response. Turns out I was reading instructions wrong. I was just putting v1.7 folder in mods, however after coping the contents of that folder into the v1.8 folder it worked! although it seemed a little laggy compared to regular LA Mod gameplay? thanks again though

Guest NPD-Traffic
Are you sure your not thinking of w00ds other map? There was a problem like this on the other map but theres a fix in the thread to correct that. Plus w00ds is releasing an updated version of the map today to correct some of the bugs on this map.

I have 1.2 if not mistaken and sounds good on the new release this one to be sure is what i just downloaded about a week and a half ago on his forum post so that would be 1.2? but yea no calls for me :s thats why i was concerned if it was me or the map it self

Guest NPD-Traffic
Well this is 1.2 but to be sure does your map look like this:

The first is this one, the second one is the other map and like i said its known for this problem while I dont recall that being a problem on this map, but anythings possible.

um i got that second screen as from that shot its what it looks of

is it me or is there no calls (emergencys) on this map when i replace it with LA Mods original

This has been mentioned,you really need to look through the thread a bit more,right goto train station,you will see a street with lots of clubs on it,arrest the man with the gun,he is stopping the events,wOOd has fixed this and willbe releasing the fixed version soon,i did do alot of the bug fixing but i lost my PC in a fire,so i lost all the data,we all like to help but you really need to search a bit more,anyways this will solve the no events issue