w00d

Submod: New Freeplay map v1.2 Released!

This map's a lost cause the paths are horrible, and there isn't going to be a v2. dang.

O and why won't there be coming a version 2? ;)

problem installing this with v1.8 ...... my overview map (the one in the upper right hand corner) changes but the actuial map dosnt.... help anyone?

For the most part the map works fine for me. The only problems i have are usually the parking lot by the airport. A car tries to park in a spot thats taken. This causes a massive traffic jam and most the vehicles will not respond to my officers redirect command. Also at the roundabout which is about a block west of the hospital, a green semi always seems to get stuck causing a traffic jam. And on rare occasions the construction zone in the forest area on the western part of the map has been known to cause major traffic jams.

Is there a good tut or can some one provide a fix for these areas?

Xplorer4x4, I just opened the editor and edited the spawn point where the traffic comes from. There you can add and subtract vehicles that enter and exit the area. When I get back home I can tell you exactly what to do.

^make sure you download the files specific to your copy of the game.

you meen the delx. or normal? ill re d/l it again.... or is there a d/l for v 1.8?

Xplorer4x4, I just opened the editor and edited the spawn point where the traffic comes from. There you can add and subtract vehicles that enter and exit the area. When I get back home I can tell you exactly what to do.

No worries Tex, I edited the path and moved the path the path points(for lack of a better word) so that its ligns up better with the parking spots. As it was it crossed the hood of another parked car just enough to where it would get stuck in a collision. I also moved the paths around the round a bout. The routing as far as staying in the lines is some what sloppy but at least the Lori doesn't get stuck on the turn any more either. Now i have no problems with this map.

you meen the delx. or normal? ill re d/l it again.... or is there a d/l for v 1.8?

Yeah i meant make sure you have the version that applies to the game you have, weather that be 911FR, Em4, or EM4Deluxe. Make sure the files are in the right places to.

Also check if you downloaded all the files. There are two files to download.

You need this file no matter what.

http://rapidshare.com/files/157717483/New_...r_v1.2.zip.html

Then if you have EM4 Deluxe Download this zip with 2 files inside.

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.ph...ost&id=1228

If you have regular EM4/911FR

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.ph...ost&id=1229

I installed the map, sort of messed up, now it crashes the game... can someone help the noob?

i also had that same problem.....

Guest Thokeren
Last time i checked as long as the other player has the same map, and exact same mods, then yes.

Yes, If both have the same mod version and the map installed, they can play it in multiplayer.

I think Nick means that the map will not be set as multiplayer map, only as freeplay map. So if you want to have it as a multiplayer map you would have to adapt it manually yourself. And off course the others with whom you want to play need exactly the same version of the files as you do.

I think Nick means that the map will not be set as multiplayer map, only as freeplay map. So if you want to have it as a multiplayer map you would have to adapt it manually yourself. And off course the others with whom you want to play need exactly the same version of the files as you do.

Yes, this is what i mean.

For 1.8 it crashes on load up of the mod, how can I fix it?

If you only tried loading it once, try it again. If twice, the other option is uninstalling LA Mod and reinstalling it.

Just to check and make sure you have all files, did you download the freeplay floor and the freeplay map. The Freeplay floor is always needed and did you copy everything in the right folder.

Hey, did anyone ever fix the paths on his map? If you did can you send me the file?My email is on my profile.

Hey, did anyone ever fix the paths on his map? If you did can you send me the file?My email is on my profile.

A version with fixed paths is waiting for approvel in the download centre atm.