w00d

Submod: New Freeplay map v1.2 Released!

um i got that second screen as from that shot its what it looks of

Then your in the wrong thread. Go to w00ds other thread.

This has been mentioned,you really need to look through the thread a bit more,right goto train station,you will see a street with lots of clubs on it,arrest the man with the gun,he is stopping the events,wOOd has fixed this and willbe releasing the fixed version soon,i did do alot of the bug fixing but i lost my PC in a fire,so i lost all the data,we all like to help but you really need to search a bit more,anyways this will solve the no events issue

w00ds fixed this in the new version, although it still takes a few min before getting an event.

I'm having graphics issues with this map, any ideas??

With this map or the new one? Hard to say without a log or dxdiag file.

Guest Swat Force

Can somebody please say what has to be changed because i don't see the map when I 've replaced him, I only see the original map from LA-mod 1.9 :cry:

Guest comet456

Hey all!

I would love to play this mod, but one question.

Where can I download the LA 1.7 mod? I have 1.8 and 1.9 and after the mod would not work, I realised it specified that I need LA Mod 1.7 downloaded.

I've done a search but could not find version 1.7 to download.

Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks :)

Hey all!

Where can I download the LA 1.7 mod? I have 1.8 and 1.9 and after the mod would not work, I realised it specified that I need LA Mod 1.7 downloaded.

You can't download V1.7.

This map does work with V1.8 and V1.9.

Hey all!

http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/5938/submodbannerfm7.png

Notice it says 1.7 and LATER.

Strange. I tried it out and it seems that buildings and certain stuff are missing on the map. I downloaded it right though :1046275767_ugly:

Are you using this one 1.8 or 1.9?

Guest comet456

Oh? :o

Darn, I'm sure I read towards the start that if one is unsure which one to download, to just download the normal and deluxe together :o

The one I have is called, Emergency 4, Global Fighters For Life. I take it that is the normal version? :o

Oh? :o

Darn, I'm sure I read towards the start that if one is unsure which one to download, to just download the normal and deluxe together :o

The one I have is called, Emergency 4, Global Fighters For Life. I take it that is the normal version? :o

yes, that is the normal version. Easy way to check is to see if you can choose between two freeplay maps when you start a freeplay game. If you can't choose the map then you have the normal version, if you can choose between the maps you have the deluxe version.

Guest comet456

Ah thanks mate :D Will try it out :)

Right, I downloaded it correctly. I can now play the maps (woooo), but the emergency services seem to be the original game ones, not the Los Angeles ones :o How can I play the Los Angeles services on the new maps? :o

Right, I downloaded it correctly. I can now play the maps (woooo), but the emergency services seem to be the original game ones, not the Los Angeles ones :o How can I play the Los Angeles services on the new maps? :o

Did you install the maps in the LA mod folder (mods\LA mod\maps)?

Did you load the la mod before starting freeplay/challenge?