TTBL225

Boston Mod Remastered V1 [Coming soon]

I was given permission to release it, but there are still some things that need buttoned up. I also want to improve a few more things will require a decent amount of work. I don't have the time nor the motivation to do much with it at the moment. I wouldn't expect it anytime soon.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mcflame1 said:

@TTBL225 Why don't you give it to someone to finish the mod? I do know that motivation is the killer of mods because of how much work goes into a single mod. 

Because I am not giving someone else my work so they can take credit for it...Nor will the work probably be done to my standard. I don't want my name on something that isn't the quality I try for. Hence why Thin Blue hasn't seen an update. I have reworked that mod probably 9 times and no one has seen any of the work. Its just how I am.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

On 3/16/2023 at 11:47 PM, TTBL225 said:

Because I am not giving someone else my work so they can take credit for it...Nor will the work probably be done to my standard. I don't want my name on something that isn't the quality I try for. Hence why Thin Blue hasn't seen an update. I have reworked that mod probably 9 times and no one has seen any of the work. Its just how I am.

Another completely self absorbed, selfish user on this forum. Its a game mod? Who cares whos name is on it? Thank god other gaming communities aren't like this. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

18 hours ago, ThePoliceGuy said:

Another completely self absorbed, selfish user on this forum. Its a game mod? Who cares whos name is on it? Thank god other gaming communities aren't like this. 

Lick my nuts

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm really tired of seeing this kind of comments popping up on every single mod topic.

22 hours ago, ThePoliceGuy said:

• Upvote 4

Generally I'd like to be impartial and not pick sides but randomly calling people out as "self absored" (in an inactive thread) is a great way to get a negative response from other people. The post was uncalled for and it comes across as starting shit with people for sake of it.

For now, no bans will be issued, rather I'll be locking the thread for about a week or so to let things cool off.

• Upvote 7