Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

How about a professional shrink that made the suspect cry everytime he negotiated for 12 hours in game time? Or a CNN Interview to end a hostage scenario because that's realistic and TOTALLY plausible to work on the freeplay game!

Hi,

I have seen the "suggestions" topic is closed.

But i have one (or two) suggestions for the LA mod. I think this suggestions are good.

1) Hoppah do you think it's possible to add gas grenades for police officers? Like flash grenade. It's more realist for demonstrations events.

2) Can you make LAPD officers with helmet for demonstrations events? (and with more life than a normal officer)

I'm sorry if you don't appreciate that i post my questions here. :sorrysign:

(and i don't want to create new post for one question one answer, i think you understand)

I think gas grenades are good, but how bout some rubber bullet guns?? It'd be on there as Less-Lethal.
How about a professional shrink that made the suspect cry everytime he negotiated for 12 hours in game time? Or a CNN Interview to end a hostage scenario because that's realistic and TOTALLY plausible to work on the freeplay game!

No suggestions until the new map has been finished. That's all I can say. I am NOT going to work on other things now.

Guest killgame

Ok Hoppah.

And MikeyPI, i suggest that for the police units. CNN have not report with em4.

I understood that you make fun of my suggestion.

But Hoppah said "not suggestion for this time" and i respect that.

Subject closed for me. :)

Ignore the childish banter, that's for Hoppah :1046275767_ugly:

Right now we are far too busy with all the other things we have to do and believe me it's an ungodly pile of work that we have to do to try to make every little thing work. Picture working on something where you add some things and you run even odds of the things you add causing problems somewhere else, that'd be the types of problems we have to try to resolve.... Takes a great deal of time unfortunately....

There are things I would like to play with attempting, but right now I simply have no time to try to work on those things=(

Hello,

I am clicking on Download File and then nothing happen. Please let me know where can I find it.

Thank you for this mod :)

EDIT: Problem solved

I tried with an other browser and it is downloading right now... Seems to be a bug on Firefox.

:welcome: to the forums, glad you sorted out your problem in the future do me a favor and use the EDIT button that is at the bottom right of any post you create so that you don't have to post two times in a row.

Guest Taylor

Can we have news media show up on any crime scene or fire scene, say good things about firefighters and say bad things about Police Officers? Just like in real life!

Can we have news media show up on any crime scene or fire scene, say good things about firefighters and say bad things about Police Officers? Just like in real life!

Oh god no. no.. No No No No No ... no. :raucher:

holy apples.. this is my 100 post? urr.. yay?

My bad.. but it's in there under the specs of ambulances...

Again, im not talking about AMBULANCES, I was referring to the FIRE TRUCKS.

Not really sure what specs your referring to. Some models can be made out to an extent by looking at the makers emblem in the dds files, but then again I dont know all the models like Hoopah and alot of people here who work as firefighters and work in the emergency response field. Egine 1 looks like some sort of pierce engine but i was curious of the exact make and model of the engines.

Guest Taylor
Again, im not talking about AMBULANCES, I was referring to the FIRE TRUCKS.

Not really sure what specs your referring to. Some models can be made out to an extent by looking at the makers emblem in the dds files, but then again I dont know all the models like Hoopah and alot of people here who work as firefighters and work in the emergency response field. Egine 1 looks like some sort of pierce engine but i was curious of the exact make and model of the engines.

Gahh. I had a brain fart... didn't notice the word "Fire trucks" in it... damn me.

ok, i am a little confused here.is the new version of the lamod ever going to come out?? i mean come one, it's been like 3 months now and it usually takes hoppah 1-2 months to complete a version. any answers would be greatly approved

Regards,

Antonio(aka) real name john

ok, i am a little confused here.is the new version of the lamod ever going to come out?? i mean come one, it's been like 3 months now and it usually takes hoppah 1-2 months to complete a version. any answers would be greatly approved

Regards,

Dude, hes making a whole new map! And hes adding a whole crap load of stuff for people that have no clue how to install the mod. You really thought he would be done in a month?

Guest Twix623
okay.............. i didn't know and u dont have to go kung foo choppy on me :mug:

Next time READ the forums and past thread pages. Its people like you that gets threads locked and Hoppah pissed.

Regards,

When you can put do the kind of work hoopah does, then come talk about whats taking so long.

okay.............. i didn't know and u dont have to go kung foo choppy on me :mug:

Well when you come with an attitude like that when there is plenty of information provided here explaining the progress, expect every one to jump on you. Hoopah has explained when you make such comments, it ruins the enjoyment of creating stuff like this for people who cant. It makes him not want to continue. Asking for progress and bitching its not done are two other things. Many of us here want to make mods like the LA Mod but with out hoopahs work alot of what we are planning to accomplish wouldnt even be possible. Sure some others here may be able to do some of the scripting work hoopah has but no one elses posses the vast knowledge of scripting like hoopah does. So sit back, and relax. If you dont like the wait, make your own mod, or you could even reskin hoopahs units to resemble units from another US city to pass the time. Its not the same, but it seems to hold myself others over between LA Mod releases when we dont have new toys to play with courtesy of Hoopah and team.