Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

Hi,

I made a first draft of the new map for the race circuit mission.

The map will be made up, so that means I'm not going to create a race circuit which exists in real life. That's too many work. The map will be set up in a desertlike area, like the Mojave Desert near Los Angeles. :)

The size of this map will be 5632x4096 pixels. That's 23.068.672 pixels! lol

The sketch:

mapcl2.th.jpg

Creating this map will take at least 2 weeks, so I won't post much news from now on. Lets pray for bad weather, so I am forced to stay inside my house. lol

Hoppah

Those cars aren't used in the US, these are

http://www.allcarwallpapers.com/wallpapers...ce-car-5168.jpg

http://www.indycar.com/tech/101/images/safety_team.jpg

I couldn't find a photo race rescue truck, but they ate pickup trucks w/ a ton of extinguishers in the back, or even a small pump. The guys inside range from no protection to turnout coat, helmet, and even a scba. The trucks are painted like pace cars, and have amber roof lights, usually a 3 pod vector, the smaller version of the lightbar used in the CHP crown vic

You're right hoppah!, I never knew there was F1 racing in the U.S., I knew we had NASCAR, NHRA, and Indy Car racing, but I didn't know about F1. I looked up the F1 pace car on google, and the Mercedes is used in the U.S. Will you be adding race rescue trucks

I never knew there was F1 racing in the U.S.

There was, until this year. There was a F1 Grand Prix held in the United States between 1961 and 1980 in Watkins Glen, NY, in 1984 in Dallas, TX, between 1989 and 1991 in Phoenix, AZ, and then between 2000 and 2007 in Indianapolis, IN. This year was the last time the event would be held, though, as F1 and the Indianapolis Motor Speedway couldn't reach an agreement for coming years.

Guest Utrechtterror
That one is for NASCAR.

According to Wikipedia a Mercedes-Benz SLK55 or Mercedes-Benz SLK63 is used for F1.

A Formula 1 website: Safety car

Yup you're right.

I even made that official Safety car painting for GTR2.

If you'd like to have that painting, I can make it for EM4 :happy:

Guest Utrechtterror
so you mean for the past 41 years the US has been having the F1 grand prix?

Yeah, I love that race in Indianapolis. The starting row is on the original nascar track. And then it goes into the center of the track, and alot of twisty and flat curves.

Guest kparsons34

Hoppah -

Is there a way in the neverending game to make it stay DAYLIGHT? and not go to night time? I only ask this because I have noticed that my computer starts getting choppy once night time comes. But playing during the day time I have no problems.

Kenneth

you might want to try messing with the freeplay parameters. it might have a parameter you need to change.

does anyone have the original freeplay parameters? i forgot to save the originals when i messed around with them, and i messed freeplay up. theres no problem, only it RAINS CONSTANTLY 24/7 and i get maybe 1 car and 1-2 ppl walking in like 20 min. thanks

does anyone have the original freeplay parameters? i forgot to save the originals when i messed around with them, and i messed freeplay up. theres no problem, only it RAINS CONSTANTLY 24/7 and i get maybe 1 car and 1-2 ppl walking in like 20 min. thanks

-snip- (for a moment) how do you edit the amount of vehicles and people anyway?