Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

I was wondering if it would be possible to add the original EM4 missions instead of just aving the ones Hoppah made. Not that there bad but I just think that it would be better with more than 3 missions. Thanks for your time.

Shane

I finally have some news about the next version of the mod!

I have changed the MP5 and M4a1 commands:

- While armed, click on a target to prepare to aim OR to fire.

- Flash particles added.

- Damage and injury amount is calculated by distance. How closer the target the more damage or injury.

Guest Robbyboy

nice that's somwhat more realistic and this give you the task to ensure the "victim" doesn't come to close to the shooter.

I have one quick suggestion for 1.4 if I may. I love 1.3 and that is the reason why I bought 911 FR, but I would just like to add, that if there could be one mission where it is titled "Police Chase Gone Wrong" Where an LAPD cruiser is chasing a van with 3 armed suspects and the cruiser crashes into a parked truck. The van then escapes. The suspects are at a location and are armed. You need to recover the cruiser, save the injured officer, and arrest the suspects. Thesuspects should be in combat dress, and have MP5's. Just a suggestion, but I think that would be great, it is really close to what sometimes happens in LA.

I also had one quick question. In the 2nd mission where you have to cover up the gas container, how do you do that? I tried with the ABC like firefighters and nothing can close it. Hope you can help!

Shane

Guest amazonsamurai

I have an idea for freeplay in v. 1.4 of the LA MOD.

What if we add to the firestation, in the same way, a brush truck and/or a Light Equipment Truck?

Every time theres a small car accident, i want to be able to send out eh LET (light equipment truck)

without having to call out the bigger fire engines. add it in the same way as you added the FireChief truck,

in a "parking" space near the outside. Ok, thats the first idea.

next, i want to congrat the idea for adding buttons to the control panel, where it sends out

1 paramedic, 1 stretcher team, or 1 firefighter. Ideas to add to that would be, add a

Diver Button to the control button, and a "call engineer" button...

Which brings me to my 3rd idea:

Can you make the engineer vehicle spawn at the firehouse with the other vehicles? even

if its not inside the garage, but in the same way as the firechief trck :1046275747_biggthumpup:

and Lastly, can you make it so that a extra ambulance that cant fit into the firestation after

the firehouse is full to go on patrol?

So far i think the mod is fantastic, keep up the good work. :1046275747_biggthumpup:

I think the engineer idea would be good, but at another building. for example, if you had a building with say, 1 engineer van and 2 tow trucks somewhere in the city. And for police, have a SWAT and Bomb Squad building. Thats what Toronto Police does here in ontario. they have a seperate building for there marine, mounted, ERU(swat), and Bomb Squad units.

Guest Skycat
I have one quick suggestion for 1.4 if I may. I love 1.3 and that is the reason why I bought 911 FR, but I would just like to add, that if there could be one mission where it is titled "Police Chase Gone Wrong" Where an LAPD cruiser is chasing a van with 3 armed suspects and the cruiser crashes into a parked truck. The van then escapes. The suspects are at a location and are armed. You need to recover the cruiser, save the injured officer, and arrest the suspects. Thesuspects should be in combat dress, and have MP5's. Just a suggestion, but I think that would be great, it is really close to what sometimes happens in LA.

I also had one quick question. In the 2nd mission where you have to cover up the gas container, how do you do that? I tried with the ABC like firefighters and nothing can close it. Hope you can help!

Shane

I had the same problem. I let my laptop cool down (was running very hot after an afternoon of gaming), switched it off, came back a few hours later and it worked. :) Just keep trying!

Hi,

I made a patch to play all original Emergency 4 missions again.

From the readme:

The files in this patch make it possible to play all original missions from Emergency 4 with the Los Angeles Mod v1.3.

When this patch is installed, it's not possible to use multiplayer or to play the Los Angeles Mod missions anymore.

It's also not possible to use bomb squad in the original missions.

When you want to use multiplayer or play the LA Mod missions again, you have to reinstall the whole mod.

=================================================

HOW TO INSTALL:

1. Delete the following files from the mod:

campaign.xml and campaign_params.xml in "...\Emergency 4\Mods\Los Angeles Mod v1.3\Specs\"

2. Delete the following folder and content from the mod:

Mission in "...\Emergency 4\Mods\Los Angeles Mod v1.3\Audio\Fx\voices"

3. Move the folder "Los Angeles Mod v1.3" from this patch to your "...\Emergency 4\Mods\" folder and overwrite any older file.

4. Play the original missions again.

=================================================

HOW TO UNINSTALL:

1. Uninstall or delete the whole mod.

Link to patch package file:

* DOWNLOAD *

Size: almost 200 kB

I have tested the patch with 1 mission, if you're having problems with the patch please report them.

Hoppah

Guest imaflyer

Thanks so much for workin on this hoppah...your the man. I changed the file and it allowed me to play 2 missions, including the monster truck crash. On the next mission I was not able to send out ANY emerg vehicles...I couldnt even click on the police, fire, medic, or tact menus to dispatch them...Just letting you know...Am I doing anythinjg wrong, or did I miss something?

Thanks so much for workin on this hoppah...your the man. I changed the file and it allowed me to play 2 missions, including the monster truck crash. On the next mission I was not able to send out ANY emerg vehicles...I couldnt even click on the police, fire, medic, or tact menus to dispatch them...Just letting you know...Am I doing anythinjg wrong, or did I miss something?

Which mission was that? :)

Guest imaflyer
Which mission was that? :)

It is the sub-mission after mission four where you earn money to purchase vehicles before you go on to mission 5

Yes, it's possible the sub missions where you unlock vehicles don't work properly. That's why a savegame file is added to the mission-patch where all missions are unlocked with 0% score. Just select and play the next mission from the list.

If you started a New Campaign the missions are reset. Copy the files from the mission-patch to the mod again then. :)

Guest ricobnl

Why do we have to delete the voices? Now we dont hear people speaking anymore or is this only in campaign and you still have the voices in freeplay?

You have to delete one folder called "Mission". In that folder you can find the spoken missions briefings. My mod has three new missions, but I don't have spoken mission briefings, so I added three empty files. If you delete those files, the game loads the original files from the Data folder and those are the spoken mission briefings for the original missions.

Guest Robbyboy

I'm not going to use this patch for some reasons:

1, with a group people we play multiplayer with the mod. 2, And I just like the bomb squad to much :D 3, I've still got v1.2 so i can play the missions too :D But for the people that use it: Thanks Hoppah!

What if we add to the firestation, in the same way, a brush truck and/or a Light Equipment Truck?

Every time theres a small car accident, i want to be able to send out eh LET (light equipment truck)

without having to call out the bigger fire engines. add it in the same way as you added the FireChief truck,

next, i want to congrat the idea for adding buttons to the control panel, where it sends out

1 paramedic, 1 stretcher team, or 1 firefighter. Ideas to add to that would be, add a

Can you make the engineer vehicle spawn at the firehouse with the other vehicles? even

if its not inside the garage, but in the same way as the firechief trck :1046275747_biggthumpup:

and Lastly, can you make it so that a extra ambulance that cant fit into the firestation after

So far i think the mod is fantastic, keep up the good work. :1046275747_biggthumpup:

well,about the firestation.

you can make a place in the harbor empty and large enough,and just copy the firestation so you add a second station in the harbor.

then you modify the vehicles inside,and then you place some peoples inside

and there you are,you have a second station with different cars then the first firestation

Guest Mugenr

Thank you so much for taking the time to add the default missions, that really made the game complete for me! Thanks again

I cant remember the Mission # (17 i think), but its "Fire at a open air Concert" I am having problems and am curios if anyone else has had this;

I have beaten this mission without La mod so i think it might be a bug. With La mod i cant seem to rescue the guy on stage, i have tried mulitply times, even restarted cpu and reopend the game going directly to that mission. Rescue cutters wont free him, cant lift the object, crane cant reach, and i have tried every tool on the fire trucks to get him out.. any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

About the LET... Most of the time they will send an engine truck to an accident. That's just the way it works. But that's in real life. It would be a good idea if we had some smaller staitons so we can place some other vehicles around the map :1046275747_biggthumpup:

Hi Hoppah Could you give me a permission to use your Lamborghini Gallardo Model and change skin ? please

P.S

I can't send PM to him because: This message can not be sent because the recipient's inbox is full.

This personal message has not been sent