EM4 LA-Mod V1.3 ingame video

Hey,

Today i've been busy making a video.

I just finished it.

Here's the link ^^: link removed

edit;

Omg, Youtube rejected it..

The length is too long... >.>

maybe someone knows a video host, without restrictions >.< " ?

It's 12 minutes...

Hi Hoppah Could you give me a permission to use your Lamborghini Gallardo Model and change skin ? please

P.S

I can't send PM to him because: This message can not be sent because the recipient's inbox is full.

This personal message has not been sent

You want it to use for personal use only?

Then it's fine, but when you want to use it for a mod which you are going to release, tell me which mod and give me some more information about the mod first.

La mod V1.3 video release

Yay ^^

http://media.putfile.com/Emergency-4-LA-Mod-V13-INGAME

edit...;

putfile doesn't automatic change the size... so you wont be able to see some bits of the screen >_>

Unless you go fullscreen, (double click)

Might shorten it, and upload it to youtube though..

Nice video. ;)

It shows some nice features of the mod. :)

lol @ falling tree. :rolleyes:

Guest Tomato

are you going to make it like the original emergency race track mission? That would be awesome!

You had to clear the track of debury and spectators and have units on standby... then go to the commantry tower to start the race... then there was a couple of crashes and a smoking car!

Guest Robbyboy

Well I thank you that you want to take time for us. Because it's your free time. But itis freaking awesome. I'm looking forward to it.

are you going to make it like the original emergency race track mission? That would be awesome!

You had to clear the track of debury and spectators and have units on standby... then go to the commantry tower to start the race... then there was a couple of crashes and a smoking car!

is that EM4??