itchboy

Project Nostalgia Submod [RELEASED - Bugfixes Uploaded Regularly]

Found a small error a little while ago already that I fixed on my end but I should probably mention it anyways, the rear turn signals on the foam truck are both assigned to the same blinker setting. I can't remember if it was left or right, but either way when it goes one way it looks like it has its hazard lights on, and the other way it doesn't signal at all. Don't ask me how I noticed, I don't know.

Something also seems off about the colour of a few of the lights on the BLS ambulance. I haven't looked into it yet but it could be some have an amber corona while the actual light is red?

27 minutes ago, SuperStumpje said:

Found a small error a little while ago already that I fixed on my end but I should probably mention it anyways, the rear turn signals on the foam truck are both assigned to the same blinker setting. I can't remember if it was left or right, but either way when it goes one way it looks like it has its hazard lights on, and the other way it doesn't signal at all. Don't ask me how I noticed, I don't know.

Something also seems off about the colour of a few of the lights on the BLS ambulance. I haven't looked into it yet but it could be some have an amber corona while the actual light is red?

Where are you noticing the issue with the amber coronas on teh ambulance? The lightbar? Or the body panel lights?

I will fix the turn signal on the foam tender. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

In the campaign the tiller isn't available. It's also the only working ladder in the mod. Thus making the mission impossible to beat since you have transport all victims. 

1 hour ago, Kidfireman723 said:

The Med-flight breaks the game when you send it to the hospital with someone hurt in it

I've seen that happen to myself as well. Had a person in shock and the paramedic with the stretcher got stuck on the back of the heli

1 hour ago, Kidfireman723 said:

The Med-flight breaks the game when you send it to the hospital with someone hurt in it

28 minutes ago, LT_Shadow said:

In the campaign the tiller isn't available. It's also the only working ladder in the mod. Thus making the mission impossible to beat since you have transport all victims. 

I've seen that happen to myself as well. Had a person in shock and the paramedic with the stretcher got stuck on the back of the heli

Do you get a script error with the helicopter or just a stuck AI?

As for the tiller, what happens with it? Is it unavailable in the menu or does the cab spawn but the trailer doesnt?

10 hours ago, itchboy said:

As for the tiller, what happens with it? Is it unavailable in the menu or does the cab spawn but the trailer doesn't?

Yes I do Get a Script error almost every time I get them I press ignore and it works but if I press ignore the paramedic gets stuck and I cant move him sort of like if you clicked on a citizen you can't control a citizen but it says the person is there 

3 hours ago, Kidfireman723 said:

Yes I do Get a Script error almost every time I get them I press ignore and it works but if I press ignore the paramedic gets stuck and I cant move him sort of like if you clicked on a citizen you can't control a citizen but it says the person is there 

Is this after you installed Submod Patches.rar?

On 2/8/2021 at 4:02 PM, itchboy said:

Where are you noticing the issue with the amber coronas on teh ambulance? The lightbar? Or the body panel lights?

I will fix the turn signal on the foam tender. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

I double checked it in the editor and I'm not actually losing it. The red lights of the dual colour flasher things on the front quarter panels, as well as the rear one on the left side of the body are set to have a yellow corona. For quick reference, they're lights 13, 18 and 20. The rest is fine.

2 hours ago, SuperStumpje said:

I double checked it in the editor and I'm not actually losing it. The red lights of the dual colour flasher things on the front quarter panels, as well as the rear one on the left side of the body are set to have a yellow corona. For quick reference, they're lights 13, 18 and 20. The rest is fine.

This is on the "newer" BLS ambulance right?

I have it fixed. Will include it in the next set of bugfixes.

I not sure if this has been answered or not, but since there is a water supply feature in this mod. Are all the campaign maps updated to have sufficient water for the missions that have fire in them?

Side note: Just want to say thank you and great work to itchboy and all that help out on this mod!! You guys do amazing work!!!!  

6 hours ago, Mikey_CDN said:

I've encountered a bug where if you send an air ambulance to the hospital with a patient, you get a script error and subsequent crashimage.png.d907869303c442edf7c34642f0f1eb53.png

Did you install the submod patches and bugfixes?

1 hour ago, Tamir said:

I don't know if this a bug or you made it that way but you can't get the LAX fire engine water supply from hydrant I didn't test relay from engine to engine tho.

No this isn't intentional. I'll get to fixing this in a bit.

On 2/12/2021 at 10:02 AM, Mikey_CDN said:

Yes, it happened to me before and after I installed the patch that fixes the traffic light bug.

I have now found the bug and will be fixing it and uploading shortly.

In the meantime, I have a whole bunch of old style police assets that are not for this mod or even for LA. If anybody wants these assets to start their own 90s mods, they can PM me.

Click on the "reveal hidden contents" to see the units.

Spoiler

untitled.jpguntitled2.jpguntitled3.jpguntitled4.jpguntitled5.jpguntitled6.jpg

Another big update is that I've made another 2 classic cars. One is LAPD, the other is LASD.

untitled7.jpg.3784b6a42633f2c5e478a7d9cc94ea8d.jpguntitled.jpg.0d25e1b11c5bd1cc5b833fa1996dde54.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

On 2/8/2021 at 5:55 PM, itchboy said:

As for the tiller, what happens with it? Is it unavailable in the menu or does the cab spawn but the trailer doesnt?

For the heli it's both I think. One thing that I know for sure is the AI gets stuck and is uncontrollable (helicopter works fine at least but the paramedic with a stretcher doesn't work)

The tiller isn't available in the menu during the campaign mission Summit bombing. It works fine in free mode. I haven't tested it in any other mission yet.

6 hours ago, LT_Shadow said:

For the heli it's both I think. One thing that I know for sure is the AI gets stuck and is uncontrollable (helicopter works fine at least but the paramedic with a stretcher doesn't work)

The tiller isn't available in the menu during the campaign mission Summit bombing. It works fine in free mode. I haven't tested it in any other mission yet.

I've uploaded the heli fix, but I haven't worked on the missions being fixed quite yet.

Try out the heli fix at least so you guys can confirm if things are working.

In the meantime I am making dev modern 2016-2021 assets for the modding community.

If I got a save that has 20+ mins, when I put the bugfixes in, can I continue with that save or need to make a new game?

also (this is me just asking you don't have to do it if you can't/don't want to) will you be able to update here or on the actual downloadable page for each version what you added/fixed, just so it will be easy to know whats new and what not