Ami89E1234

Weather

lol St. Louis has got to have the best climate in the US. never too hot, never too cold. hell, its march and right now its 10:20 PM (22:20) and its exactly 70ºF outside. the pool season here is from late May to early (October) lol.

St. Patrick's Day parade in Dogtown today went off almost without a hitch. STLMPD reported that the crowd was police friendly and there were only 21 arrests (17 due to underage possession of alchohol) and only a handful of fights.

God i love it here (awesome in the summer in my huge pool)

OMG, its friggin hot here in St. Louis, MO!!!! I meen, bejesus you could fry a bloody egg out here-- that isnt in a pan- or that isnt on the oven.

weatherman predicted"rain rain rain! clouds!" bull! its been sunny and HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad22: out here almost all this week----we need rain badly!!!

all people welcome- just as long as you bring some RAIN!!!

lesson-- NEVER EVER believe the weatherman, especially if there from st. louis

Thunder storms for three nights in a row down here in Roseville, CA.

this entire weeks been rain + T-storms. pretty hot (although was down to 50s some days and colder during night during the rain) but the rains have stopped (for a while, at least :P)

and its only been 9 days since the end of school :ohm. at least my b-days in a little under 3 weeks

this entire weeks been rain + T-storms. pretty hot (although was down to 50s some days and colder during night during the rain) but the rains have stopped (for a while, at least :P)

and its only been 9 days since the end of school :ohm. at least my b-days in a little under 3 weeks

"Pretty weird for Roseville", my friend said. SO I guess that means it doesn't rain in June in Roseville alot.

Well then, expect a Happy Birth-day message from me!

Bump

It's incredibly warm and humid here. Tomorrow even worse. I measured 35 C (= 97 F) in my bedroom today. Welcome to the world without AC's. At least I am enjoying my vacation and there is enough beer and coke in the fridge. :grinsevil:

Apparently it's been somewhere between 17 C and 23 C today, which is 62 F to 74 F according to the ipod. Argh, it's too hot. It's been like this all week and it's horrible. It's too hot to sleep, even summer duvets are useless :(

Guest chevyrulzs2010
SUMMER!!! Warm weather, no rain, no fog, I'm loving this :D

Its hot as sin here, well was worse, but still to hot to be in bunker gear. I had a car accident today and we didnt hardly do anything, just a pt. refusal and moved 1 pt. into the squad and i cleaned up alittle antifreeze but thats it, and when i took off my bunker gear, it looked like i had just got out of a pool. Damn bunker gear is hot. I know we need to buy extrication suits for everyone, then we dont need the bunker gear unless its a fire.

And Mr. Jim Flowers, our weather man, has promised storms for the last .... long time, and guess what everything goes north or south, except for one, which produced a tornado, that was comming right for us, then died, we didnt get a drop of rain. Yup mr. Jim Flowers is a few flowers short of a boquet

We had snow today, but for the last week it's been complete ice and the council don't grit our streets.

So it's sliding on bums to the bus stop :P

I live in wales so all I get is rain and floods.

We haven't had snow for years.... :(

At least you don't live in Cockermouth in Cumbria

Or is it worse in Wales?

What a strangly named town in a strangly named county