itchboy

Itchboy's Model Works

Sorry about the double post. Just showing what is to be expected in the update for the light equipment pack.
xiD251u.png

• Federal Signal Vista (from my Coroner's van)
  • Improved Code 3 XF2300
  • Whelen 700, 900 and Mirror LED

Two more lightbars are planned but since I have school in 7 hours, progress will be slow.

Itchboy...making more than just cars.

Hey Itchboy, not asking for release date, just asking if the F150, F350 with caps were released. I didn't see anything specifically saying they were, so was curious.

Cheers

They are in the montana mod

sent from my samsung galaxy s4 mini

Awesome job, I love the Metrol Local bus!!! One quick question:will u consider about Code3 RMX light bar like http://www.code3pse.com/products/product_info/Fire/Lightbars/C_RMX# ?

Link does not work for me.

I am in the process of modelling a Code 3 21TR and Whelen Freedom. Stay tuned.

21TR Lightbar done. It is the one at the bottom, nearest the viewer. Will be available in blue/red or metal versions. This is what the lightbar pack looks like now. Note that the XF2300 now has actual 3D LEDs

h2mTus7.png

Yes great job now we need someone to wright a script for the detective and accident recreation to clean the call lol!

like the one in Queensland mod where you have to have an officer look at the car before it can be towed?

Gunswat

Here's something better. I have been contacted by cops and he wants to release some lightbars together with me. Yay. More lightbars for everyone.

Woo hoo even more lightbars for River Falls

sent from my samsung galaxy s4 mini

Well, from the two pictures you took:

First one is a KME, second is a Seagrave.

The Seagrave looks pretty old, my guess is early 2000s/late 90s.

KME is on a Predator Severe Service Chassis, not sure about the Seagrave.

For super specifics about the KMEs go here:

http://fire.kovatch.com/gso/9027

Thank you. I got the blueprint for the KME. Work begins soon.

Now if anyone else can get the Seagrave. That would be great.

Can someone help me iv downloaded itchboys light bar pack and placed it into Montana mod v2 but it's not showing up anywhere In editor ?

You need to create the prototypes for the models. The pack only comes with the skins and the V3O files which is what 'reads' the skin