itchboy

Itchboy's Model Works

The first revision.

This one:

Possibly include both versions?

Also, any chance you could do a box with this kind of rear light setup instead of the bar currently on them?

Both versions will make it in.

Tft.cf made one for you,

Do any of these packs include the Ford Utility you made or is that upcoming with opening doors & such?

Which Ford Utility? The F350? I didn't include it actually. Only the F550 made it.

The first revision.

This one:

10562919_505076529622504_397187408168635

Possibly include both versions?

Also, any chance you could do a box with this kind of rear light setup instead of the bar currently on them?

10660127_519875381475952_350380016728768

Good idea for the second one but why not have it blank so people can put there own lights on it? just a suggestion 

Good idea for the second one but why not have it blank so people can put there own lights on it? just a suggestion 

Probably not a good idea because most people on the forums don't have or know how to use Zmodeler...

Probably not a good idea because most people on the forums don't have or know how to use Zmodeler...

My initial intention when I released the ambulance pack was for people to swap out the provided LED lights with their own custom setup.

The one I did is very low poly and has rough edges and was intentionally done so that people would actively try to make their own setups. I was surprised when people actually took the ambulances as is and used them despite the poor LED models.

sent me PM if you want edited model of ambulance lights.

My initial intention when I released the ambulance pack was for people to swap out the provided LED lights with their own custom setup.

The one I did is very low poly and has rough edges and was intentionally done so that people would actively try to make their own setups. I was surprised when people actually took the ambulances as is and used them despite the poor LED models.

Thats exactly why.  Alot of people dont know how to use Zmodler (myself included) and as such can't edit them.  Just having the new models, even with the low res light setup was a very refreshing change from the same ambulances that are in every mod ever (the F350 mod comes to mind).  When it comes to re textured models, there are dozens of reskins of some models, which just gets boring after a while.  Anyone who is skilled enough to bring new models into play is almost elevated to godlike status here.

Also, tft.cf is a badass for making custom light setups.

Thats exactly why.  Alot of people dont know how to use Zmodler (myself included) and as such can't edit them.  Just having the new models, even with the low res light setup was a very refreshing change from the same ambulances that are in every mod ever (the F350 mod comes to mind).  When it comes to re textured models, there are dozens of reskins of some models, which just gets boring after a while.  Anyone who is skilled enough to bring new models into play is almost elevated to godlike status here.

Also, tft.cf is a badass for making custom light setups.

Yeah. Nnico's F350 was getting repetetive IMO, so I decided to do these ambulances just for that.

It's great that you find the ambulances refreshing and new. Hope to see them in more mods.

And I don't think godlike status is deserving to anyone but Hoppah, bama and team NYCERU. They are the ones who jump started the American/Canadian EM4 modding scene.

The only thing I can credit myself for is that every vehicle in the Whelen lights website picture can now be put in the game

img13.jpg

Left to Right: Taurus, Caprice, Tahoe, Ram, Durango, Charger(by bama, Ausavin and Nnico), Explorer

IMPORTANT:

My ambulance pack

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/files/file/572-ambulance-pack/

has been updated to fix the wheel bug on the F550 ambulance. The new E350 roof has been added alongside the recent one.

Yeah. Nnico's F350 was getting repetetive IMO, so I decided to do these ambulances just for that.

It's great that you find the ambulances refreshing and new. Hope to see them in more mods.

And I don't think godlike status is deserving to anyone but Hoppah, bama and team NYCERU. They are the ones who jump started the American/Canadian EM4 modding scene.

^Thanks.

I made some of em, most of the ones that I added were ones that altered gameplay though scripts though.  Shame on some of em but it's how they had to work.

I made some of em, most of the ones that I added were ones that altered gameplay though scripts though.  Shame on some of em but it's how they had to work.

Why shame? Is there anything you regret about them?

Update on the mod:

So if anyone's wondering what progress has been made, I give you this:

2XW4plr.png

ALLLLL ABOOOOAAARD HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Edited by itchboy

More load on the engine system within the framework of the game.  As a rule I try to balance what I add vs what it'll take to run the script on the framework.  Such is EM4, gotta manage your resources a bit more b/c of it's natural borne mem bleed it comes with (not shocking em5 apparently has the same).  I would've liked to have made more custom scripted items but the cost on the system would've prob limited the end-user range.

That bus looks awesome Itchboy

Thanks.

*Smoke On The Water plays in the background*

kvPaoJG.png

So I found an unfinished model of a Ford LTD on the Download Center. Here's what I've done with it so far. It will make it into the mod because it needs at least one classic car. Just not sure which vehicle to replace it with. Original model by Angel Studios. Sourced by Paul Spain.

Not really good with old american cars. If there is anything wrong with it, let me know.

Thanks.

*Smoke On The Water plays in the background*

kvPaoJG.png

So I found an unfinished model of a Ford LTD on the Download Center. Here's what I've done with it so far. It will make it into the mod because it needs at least one classic car. Just not sure which vehicle to replace it with. Original model by Angel Studios. Sourced by Paul Spain.

Not really good with old american cars. If there is anything wrong with it, let me know.

NICE!!!! #MURICA